6. Muramasa: The Demon Blade

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Havent played any of these except for Dragon's Crown and Odin Sphere. Dropped both fairly quickly as the combat didn't feel weighty to me and thts an instant immersion killer for me.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Interesting... ranking Unicorn Overlord above 13 Sentinels, a fantastic game, makes me want to try it out even more. If I wasn't still busy with Rebirth, with Dragon's Dogma 2 pre-ordered, I would have bought it.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Interesting... ranking Unicorn Overlord above 13 Sentinels, a fantastic game, makes me want to try it out even more. If I wasn't still busy with Rebirth, with Dragon's Dogma 2 pre-ordered, I would have bought it.
Keep hearing about 13 Sentinels. I definitely need to try it.

Reactions: arvfab and reziel

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Keep hearing about 13 Sentinels. I definitely need to try it.
It's pretty good just bear in mind that it's very dialogue heavy if you plan to play it. There's a turn based battle simulation in it but it's very short for the stages. The story mode has you jumping back and forth between scenes you've seen in order to progress. For example you play as one character for awhile then jump to another and they may unlock the next scene for the previous character or another entirely.

My list is definitely
1. Odin Sphere
2.Unicorn Overlord
3. 13 Sentinels
I have muramasa haven't played it yet.

• Shake

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Only tried Muramasa. Liked what I played and visually stunning but I didn’t get heavy into it.

Good to see they’re still going at it. This new strat rpg is tempting

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Only tried Muramasa. Liked what I played and visually stunning but I didn’t get heavy into it.

Good to see they’re still going at it. This new strat rpg is tempting
Never played Muramasa, ima look into it.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
As a fan of the beat'em up genre, and also from the ones Vanillaware's head George Kamitani made at Capcom like the Dungeon & Dragons ones, my favorite can only be Dragon's Crown.

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
I picked up Dragon's Crown and Mura Masa for my PS Vita back in the day and never really got into them

Now the thing stopping me from getting into them is that they are stuck on my PS Vita