Infinity Nikki Announced | State of Play

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Infinity Nikki, the vibrant open-world RPG with former Zelda director Kentaro Tominaga attached to the project, got another trailer at today's State of Play.

Previously described as an "open-world dress-up adventure," Infinity Nikki will see the titular character arrive on the continent of Miraland. There, along with her friend Momo, she will travel to various nations, each with a different history and culture to explore. In addition, Nikki will encounter a ton of adorable creatures.

Though no firm release date was revealed, we did learn at the end of the trailer that infinity Nikki will get a beta test in Q3 of this year.

• Surprised
Reactions: 2spooky5me

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It's like barbie dress-up crossed with 3d mario. Fine i guess but the gameplay seems a little basic

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This game is gonna outsell every other game shown on the show isn't it?
No Way GIF

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
You don't need an always online connection for MTX.

Oh well, whatever interest there might have been in the game, it's gone now.
I think this will be like disney dreamlight valley or maybe they surprise us but most probably this is online game

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
Omg this game looks super cute!! The visuals and general movement look like something Gust (Atelier, Blue Reflection) would make, and that's high praise! I think this is my favorite thing announced today! I'm a little worried about the fact that it'll have mobile versions, and beta test as a term doesn't lend me much hope either..I really hope this isn't another gacha game, a dress up game sounds lovely!

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Omg this game looks super cute!! The visuals and general movement look like something Gust (Atelier, Blue Reflection) would make, and that's high praise! I think this is my favorite thing announced today! I'm a little worried about the fact that it'll have mobile versions, and beta test as a term doesn't lend me much hope either..I really hope this isn't another gacha game, a dress up game sounds lovely!
the graphics look way better than gust, let's be real.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: TrishaCat

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
I heard this IP is very popular in the East, and on mobile, too.
This game, if I read correctly, is their first full 3D, open-world-esque game.

To me, it looks like a good adventure-platformer, just very light-hearted themes.
Expect a collect-a-thon, too.