Insomniac Games On More Spider-Man 2 News: "Hang Tight".

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Bold of you to assume Sony has anything else to show proper.
Rise of Ronin is coming Early 2024. They should also have more on Wolverine from the announced titles.

I dont care how ready something is or if its coming in 2026-2027. Just gimme a trailer, tell me its being developed etc

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Rise of Ronin is coming Early 2024. They should also have more on Wolverine from the announced titles.

I dont care how ready something is or if its coming in 2026-2027. Just gimme a trailer, tell me its being developed etc
Exactly. At this point you need to tell people what you're working on.

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Exactly. At this point you need to tell people what you're working on.
Yep, its getting ridiculous atp for the 1st party studios. I dont care if Jim and Herman have won awards with there news outlet, its terrible strategy compared to before

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Why more news on it? We know enough, it's releasing soon. Let's get more news on other projects.
Yeah i don't really know if we need anymore spiderman footage.

I very well hope if their is a state of play it's not just spiderman focused.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

You can thank people attacking Sony at E3s, their snake competitors and schill media for not getting that anymore. They went on a false campaign saying Sony was showing stuff too far out during the year and at E3 which is bs because those events are to show present and future projects. Sony showed and released games yearly but also liked to let us know what's coming. Not to mention Xbox every E3 were showing Sea of Thieves, Gears, Crackdown 3,Halo and Forza year after year for like three years with little more than updates and regurgitated info. So they weren't showing shit tht was coming out soon just regurgitating old info until release.

Reactions: Puff

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

If CGi trailer that shows nothing, then fuck it. Better not to show me anything

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yeah I hate cgi's I'd rather get some written down progress report of what they are aiming for and expecting to accomplish.
Im not a fan of them either but Id take them over nothing or Hermen saying 1st party if working on something. We all know they are working on games lol

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Rise of Ronin is not a PS Studios game

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Rise of Ronin is not a PS Studios game
No but they have former Japan Studios and Xdev helping them develop it it. Its not purely Team Ninja.
Its treated as an internal project like Bloodborne. Unlike a 3rd party exclusive like FF16 etc

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
No but they have former Japan Studios and Xdev helping them develop it it. Its not purely Team Ninja.
Its treated as an internal project like Bloodborne. Unlike a 3rd party exclusive like FF16 etc

Got it, thanks.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I think it's also an IP owned by Sony.
Most of the time when PS publishes a title they own the IP. Not including localizing random games lol.
But I think Team Ninja owns the IP on this one, which isnt how usually PS does business. But I could be wrong.