Introducing fully customizable Origin character The Dark Urge in Baldur’s Gate 3 :ps: Official

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1688756569774.png
Everything you do in your playthrough of Baldur’s Gate 3 affects the course of your journey. And it starts at the character creation screen.

Each class, race, background, and Origin character has rippling effects on the world around you, triggering subtle permutations that change the Forgotten Realms in big, small, good, bad, exciting, and sometimes very bad ways.

What is an Origin character? They’re essentially playable heroes, each with their own stories, desires, and attitudes toward the world around you. If you don’t play as them, they each become companions, who you may (or may not) recruit throughout your journey.

Read the article for more info...

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
I love that they added this! Now I am going to have a really hard time deciding between recreating by current BG2 lawful-good character, and going full evil from the git go. Each reveal they have made in the last month just gets me more and more hyped.

• fire
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
This sounds awesome and I dunno if I can avoid just doing the usual self insert but there are so many awesome options in there...

The game looks beautiful too.

Reactions: Gamernyc78