Is ethomaz going to try The Finals?

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
@ethomaz is the biggest Concord fan on the internet. At least, he is from my limited perspective. I'm curious to hear from him, or anyone else that likes these type of games, what they think of The Finals because I genuinely think it's the best PvP game released in the last 3 or 4 years. If you enjoyed Overwatch, Valorant, or Concord...I'd recommend it. It's probably a bit more strategic and team oriented than those games. Season 4 is coming out in 11 days and supposedly is getting a big performance upgrade according to developers.

Last edited:
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
@ethomaz is the biggest Concord fan on the internet. At least, he is from my limited perspective. I'm curious to hear from him, or anyone else that likes these type of games, what they think of The Finals because I genuinely think it's the best PvP game released in the last 3 or 4 years. If you enjoyed Overwatch, Valorant, or Concord...I'd recommend it. It's probably a bit more strategic and team oriented than those games. Season 4 is coming out in 11 days and supposedly is getting a big performance upgrade according to developers.

I give it a try late…
As I mostly avoid F2P games I did not play it.

Anyway why a new thread 😂😂😂

OP
OP
Men_in_Boxes

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
I give it a try late…
As I mostly avoid F2P games I did not play it.

Anyway why a new thread 😂😂😂
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts because you gave Concord a fair shake. Plus, I genuinely think it's one of the most slept on PvP shooters in some time. That said, if you're not interested in teamplay / strategy, I can understand avoiding. Doing your own thing doesn't really work in this game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Best PvP game this generation easily. I had some crazy clips here, many clutch moments. Put it down after 110 hours which is very rare for me to play that much.

Nothing more satisfying than taking a tournament at first place!

This is a game where f2p doesn’t take away from the main experience it provides. I didn’t mind throwing them about $20 or so.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts because you gave Concord a fair shake. Plus, I genuinely think it's one of the most slept on PvP shooters in some time. That said, if you're not interested in teamplay / strategy, I can understand avoiding. Doing your own thing doesn't really work in this game.
CRIMINALLY slept on. This game rewards you for thinking out the box consistently and I loved that.

It’s pretty much Gold Rush from Bad Company reborn. Made by the OG dice themselves!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Men_in_Boxes