Is the videogame culture war over? (David Jaffe video)

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Ah, I was watching this yesterday... Been ages since YouTube suggested one of his videos for me.
I love hearing stories about his experiences back in the day or what changes to current games he loves to see. The problem with his videos is there is too much doom and gloom and loving Gamepass. I get it that was a while back and I dropped out of watching videos myself so it could have changed. Jaffe loves Gamepass because of the try and drop factor. Jaffe will claim that it is because it needs a hook but the problem is his completion rate on good games is terrible. I was told once to see his PSNprofiles account and it haunted me how little he plays a game through, even great games.

I'll watch this video and hope Jaffe has matured a bit. David Jaffe would kill it if he didn't sensationalise everything and had someone who could produce him. Wish me luck.

Edit: I watched it and he was came across alot better so hopefully it's a sign and not an outlier of his other work.

Last edited:

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Gamers have no standards so they’re easy to sell to. If people would put their foot down and stop supporting garbage then things could change.

Reactions: Bryank75