Is there any system you own to solely Play one game on?

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I very rarely sell any systems I own nowadays so I have a whole bunch of them!

I bought an Oculus Quest 2 only to play Resident Evil 4 VR on it and nothing else, it's still the only game I have installed on it so you can call it my RE4 VR Machine.
I also keep around an old Asus Gaming laptop from 2011 so I can play Resident Evil 4 PC 2007 on it.
I got a Mini PC this year that doesn't have a CD tray on it so I can't play the 2007 version on there however you can say I mainly use my Mini PC just to play Resident Evil 4 on steam but also sue it for video editing and don't have any other PC games on it.

But my Desktop is mostly for video editing as well but mainly use it for RE4 on Steam but also have RE3 Remake on it as well.

The only PSVR 2 game I have played since I got it was Resident Evil 4 Remake as well but I plan on trying out Horizon: Call of The Mountain as soon as possible

Also I am playing on maybe getting a steam deck later this year just so I can play Resident Evil 4 (2005) HD Project Mod on the go but might install Resident Evil 3 remake on it as well since I love that game so that may not count! I might reconsider if Sony makes a new handheld that works like a steam deck and I can play RE4 on it.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Not really, all of them get their use through various games.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Yeah, I can beat that. I'm a collector, I have a bunch of systems (including tons of doubles) that I really have no intention of ever playing.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
PC pretty much just for League of Legends 😂

I haven't played a "regular" game on it since Alan Wake 2 released in October and before that Baldur's Gate 3 in August. Star Wars Outlaws will be the next game I play on it.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Yea… switch. It’s only for Zelda and Metroid and could care less about anything else made for it. I’ve sold it twice already … well don’t have it anymore.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I was going to sell my Switch and then Balatro came along. I keep my switch purely for Balatro.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I only own a PS5 because of GTA6.

Even my PC, I would likelly have sold my GPU if not for Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree and Helldivers 2.

There are very few games I look forward too right now and most of the time I rather watch a series, go to the movies or read a book.

It didn't use to be like that but the vast majority of games made now aren't for me anymore.

Last edited:

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I have a Series X but haven’t finished any games on it. Maybe one day, Xbox will release a good game that will not be available on PS5.

• Cerny
Reactions: 2spooky5me

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I only use PS5 actually... no need other.
But I have PS4, PS3 and Vita in boxes.

My desire to have a Switch was more due my son than myself (of course if I have a Switch at home I could experiment some games my son want... I end using it too but it not a need for me).

Reactions: 2spooky5me

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I have 4 different Gameboys and they are all used to play Tetris DX

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
I believe at this point I'm hanging onto a 360 just for the old GH games, and some "indy" stuff like PopCap's Peggle 1.. Peggle 2 sucks ass and is even more kiddyfied/mobileized with too many animations inbetween rounds, it just didn't hit the same.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I only own a PS5 because of GTA6.

Even my PC, I would likelly have sold my GPU if not for Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree and Helldivers 2.

There are very few games I look forward too right now and most of the time I rather watch a series, go to the movies or read a book.

It didn't use to be like that but most of the vast majority of games made aren't for me anymore.
I am in same situation. Less and less games for my taste in last few years.

I only own PS5 at the moment. No longer playing PC either. Games aren't worth expansive hardware anymore.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nhomnhom and Nym
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I only use PS5 actually... no need other.
But I have PS4, PS3 and Vita in boxes.

My desire to have a Switch was more due my son than myself (of course if I have a Switch at home I could experiment some games my son want... I end using it too but it not a need for me).
Ohhh, you should totally take you PS3 out of the box and redownload RE4 on it so your PS3 can be your RE4 box and you and me can be RE4 brothers!

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Bought a switch for BOTW

Thought it was crap and sold it
Man I havent thought about this but I don't really own a switch but when I borrow one I use it to just play RE4 on it too

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
I had an xbone for dead rising 3, sunset overdrive and Forza horizon 3. The thing broke and ended in the trash and the hdd in my ps3.