It Looks Like PlayStation Will Be Live-Streaming The Destiny 2 Showcase On Its Official YT Channel For The First Time.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Interested to see what new things are coming. I cone back to Destiny 2 every few months or so. Gunplay is just so fun.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Listen Jim Ryan, a lot of people on this board have been very unfair to you. I've defended you against their slander. Now it is time I ask something of you: fucking force Bungie to support Steam Deck. This could be resolved in an afternoon.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Makes sense since Jimbo owns them.

Don't give a shit about destiny playstation give us a proper show with some single player games that don't require online connections to play & aren't stuffed full of mtx !
This joke of people acting as if PlayStation wouldn't have single player games was laughable in the past but now it's getting pathetic.

A couple months ago they made a show with many single player games that don't require online connection and pretty likely won't have microtransactions:

They make several similar shows across every year, where they announce and show many other games, most of them single player. In addition to this, a gazillion other games get announced in the PS blog or with random trailers or in many other shows.

I don't understand why you guys insist on acting like that. Who cares if in that fucking video call it showcase or whatever they had more or less single player games. They have a shit ton of great single player games released and coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This is the yearly Destiny showcase. Would’ve happened with or without Sony. All that’s changed this year is that Sony is also gonna feature it on their YouTube page for promotion … lols

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This is the yearly Destiny showcase. Would’ve happened with or without Sony. All that’s changed this year is that Sony is also gonna feature it on their YouTube page for promotion … lols

Yes, thts exactly what the title says 🤔

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Yes because now Sony owns Bungie…