I've officially been assimilated into the PlayStation Borg Collective

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
You won't be fully assimilated until you prove that you already pre-ordered the PS5 Pro and then make around 5 posts about why the PS5 Pro's price is actually a good thing for everyone, especially the higher price outside the USA.

Note: you don't really need to make sense or state facts. You can just take stuff out of your ass like "distribution is more expensive in Europe" or "localization costs a bajillion dollars".

Good luck out there, OP!

OP
OP
Dr. E99

Dr. E99

1 Sep 2024
You won't be fully assimilated until you prove that you already pre-ordered the PS5 Pro and then make around 5 posts about why the PS5 Pro's price is actually a good thing for everyone, especially the higher price outside the USA.

Note: you don't really need to make sense or state facts. You can just take stuff out of your ass like "distribution is more expensive in Europe" or "localization costs a bajillion dollars".

Good luck out there, OP!

Yea...no, I went with the base PS5 slim for $500. That's good enough for me.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Distinct lack of memes in this thread so far and GIFs.

Star Trek Borg GIF

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Astros Playroom is free and then buy the full game Astro Bot and FF7 Rebirth. This is priority if you want to be up to date for GOTY season.

FF16, Silent Hill 2, Rise of the Ronin and Stellar Blade is a bonus.
Second that... Astro Playroom is free if you like it you can buy Astro Bot.

@Dr. E99

Man there are several games to recommend to be fair... there is too many titles to play on PS5 and that not including 3rd-parties.

You won't have time to anything else...

Maybe your biggest issue will be choose what to play because if you focus on new games you won't have time to old games... if you want to play the old games then you can forget in playing new games.
Sometimes I think I need a real clone to keep up with the releases.

Reactions: Dr. E99