Jason Schreier says the Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster is coming

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Bloomberg journalist Jason Schreier has confirmed that the long-awaited yet to be announced Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster is real and is in development. You may remember that Final Fantasy director Yoshi-P said back in April 2024 that “it’s time for another Final Fantasy Tactics game.” It is not clear when the Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster is set to be announced by Square Enix, but we have got the Tokyo Game Show coming up in September, so perhaps we may hear something about it there.

MyNintendonews

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Finally I believe it.
Please make it true.

I'm starving to get trophies in FFT.

Edit - The translation error meme is being used even today 😂 😂 😂
Being honest all the first translation errors makes the game even better imo... I hate the next translations as in The War of the Lions.

Please uses the OG translation.

Last edited:
  • Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Probably a needless multiplat that will sell the vast majority on PS.
I can see it as being turn-based a game to be played while traveling / walking... I mean it fits Switch and mobile phones.
It should be dumb if Square Enix at least don't release it on Switch imo.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
I want this to do really well...
Tactics Ogre is beloved, but the Remaster didn't exactly move the needle, and that was multi-plat, too. I bought both the PS5 and PS4 version Day 1. Was going to import the CD Soundtrack, but Square is ludicrous with their shipping fees.

I was told by several Nintendo fanboys (on other websites) that the opposite would happen, and they are the true heirs to Final Fantasy/Ogre Battle... but i digress.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I had to do it.

Drake-Dislike-Like-expresses-negative-or-positive-emotions-towards-what-is-presented-in.jpg

• Cerny
Reactions: 2spooky5me

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Man ERA is really a weird hive :D

I made the joke about the translation differences because I indeed like the original one over the WotL ones.
That is all... I will play whatever.

But ERA has a 6 pages (over 250 comments) fighting each other of which translation do better to games :D
"Hokuten Knights" vs "Order of the Northern Sky"... both works and didn't change anything in the game even so I think Kokuten is more badass I have no issue with Order of the Northern Sky... in ERA there are posts with like 2000 caracteres in favor or against Hokuten :D