John Linneman of Digital Foundry: "Making a preview video on Astro Bot. I got to play through the entire demo and, man, this game...it's so wonderful.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
Sans_titre.png

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
At Eurogamer Spain there's a preview from a writer who is somewhat an anti Sony hater and Nintendo fanboy -plus annoying woke activist- that highly praised it too.

Seems that the woke gang won't boycott it and will support it.

• thisistheway
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
At Eurogamer Spain there's a preview from a writer who is somewhat an anti Sony hater and Nintendo fanboy -plus annoying woke activist- that highly praised it too.

Seems that the woke gang won't boycott it and will support it.

Never underestimate their capabilities to get offended by some insignificant detail.

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Never underestimate their capabilities to get offended by some insignificant detail.
I agree, but normally they casually get offended by the same stupid detail as a hive mind (or hit men army) cherry picking to attack a specific game due to some dumb woke reason when they are totally fine with other one that does exactly the same.

Example: a Bayonetta fan -like the guy I mentioned before- attacking Stellar Blade for featuring attractive/sexy women while trying to justify Nier Automata as "the story justified it" or Bayonetta "being an empowered female blabla".

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I agree, but normally they casually get offended by the same stupid detail as a hive mind (or hit men army) cherry picking to attack a specific game due to some dumb woke reason when they are totally fine with other one that does exactly the same.

Example: a Bayonetta fan -like the guy I mentioned before- attacking Stellar Blade for featuring attractive/sexy women while trying to justify Nier Automata as "the story justified it" or Bayonetta "being an empowered female blabla".

Reason and logic ain't their friend.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

Eh I still maintain the fact that all they had to do was make Eve a lesbian, not even state it directly just throw that somewhere in the lore and BAM the rainbow coalition with all their groups and sub groups would be all over it

• brain
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Eh I still maintain the fact that all they had to do was make Eve a lesbian, not even state it directly just throw that somewhere in the lore and BAM the rainbow coalition with all their groups and sub groups would be all over it

I love the way they retconned Empire to make it more popular with that crowd...