JorRapto: Assassin's Creed Hex and Red are the two biggest Ubisoft games to date"

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
According to new information shared by YouTuber JorRaptor, who creates a lot of content about Ubisoft projects, he claims that Assassin's Creed Red and Assassin's Creed Hexe represent the two biggest investments in single player games ever made by Ubisoft.

He didn't reveal many details, but it seems that Ubisoft is committed to making major investments in the next games in the franchise, suggesting that we have two major projects here.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I haven't checked what Hexe is about, but yeah I could see that being the case.
Red(Feudal Japan) has always been one or the Top Ubisoft location requested by fans, from way back when they started doing them all the way until now.
It would not be surprising for Red to even outsell Valhalla, which is the best selling(most revenue) AC game ever.

As reconfirmed just recently by GoT in 2020, people very much want to play as a ninja and/or samurai.

Reactions: Lorrdd

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Awesome news. I just hope they're not "bigger" than Valhalla. Hoping it's scaled down. Origins/Odyssey level in terms of how big the game and open world is, is more than enough in my opinion. Hyped for both especially Hexe!!

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Title is misleading, the games are "two of the biggest single player games", not "the two biggest games."

When Division 2, For Honor, BGE2, etc. are out there thats a huge difference.

And really, how could these games not be two of Ubisoft's largest single-player releases. Busgets are only getting bigger and Hex's predecessor, the viking one, was massive too.