Just replayed God of War 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBolt

4 Jul 2022
So lately i've been in a GOW hype mode and i've been playing God of War 2018 and finally completed it last night and the changes and what it brought to the table is why i love PlayStation... So many great scenes and set pieces. Cory and Shannon and Yumi Yang and everyone on the team killed it so much!

What a complete masterpiece and change is good!

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Playing the original games helped me appreciate Krato's character growth even more in GoW 2018. The secrets he was keeping from his son and the reveals of them were such memorable moments. Not to mention the scenery, Valkyries, humour, etc. I could go on and on and agree with you that it's a masterpiece. I'm missing one trophy for the Platinum, just another reason to play it again lol. I can't believe Ragnarok is almost here. It's been hard waiting. 😢

OP
OP
LightBolt

LightBolt

4 Jul 2022
Playing the original games helped me appreciate Krato's character growth even more in GoW 2018. The secrets he was keeping from his son and the reveals of them were such memorable moments. Not to mention the scenery, Valkyries, humour, etc. I could go on and on and agree with you that it's a masterpiece. I'm missing one trophy for the Platinum, just another reason to play it again lol. I can't believe Ragnarok is almost here. It's been hard waiting. 😢
So many great moments in all the games and 2018 just blew me away. Kratos love for his son is so much, i'm not ready.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
So many great moments in all the games and 2018 just blew me away. Kratos love for his son is so much, i'm not ready.

The scenes/predictions on the walls at the end of the game...I want to know, I do, but I'm not sure I'm ready either.

OP
OP
LightBolt

LightBolt

4 Jul 2022
Played it a month or two ago.
I love the original GoW trilogy.

But GoW 2018 is one of the best games Sony ever created.
This is where my mindset is at right now.
Original GoW trilogy was amazing but 2018 took it to another level.

Dualsense me up SSM!

Reactions: ethomaz
Status
Not open for further replies.