Kena: Bridge of Spirits | Xbox Series S/X - PS5 - PC | Graphics Comparison | Analista De Bits

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You could be correct but it's still us it's like a pretty subpar PS2 platformer.

I wouldnt call it ass. Its not ground breaking, but for there first game its decent. Graphics are great, animation, music is good. Combat is simple, but clean and not broken. No technical issues. Nothing innovative, but not much too wrong with it. Last boss, check point sucked lol.

Next game I expect something better from them, but for there first game, it could be alot worse.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Played and completed Kena back when it launched on PS5 almost three years ago. Great 8.5/10 game in my opinion. Looks gorgeous, great audio, awesome combat and gameplay with a story that is darker than you would think that it would be based on looking at trailers for it.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
For a studio's first attempt at a game, it showed potential for the future. It felt like babbies first Dark Souls. It was tougher is parts than Soulsborne games.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
For a studio's first attempt at a game, it showed potential for the future. It felt like babbies first Dark Souls. It was tougher is parts than Soulsborne games.
Yeah the last boss annoyed me more than most of the bosses in Miyzaki games lol

• Shake
Reactions: Dick Jones

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Played and completed Kena back when it launched on PS5 almost three years ago. Great 8.5/10 game in my opinion. Looks gorgeous, great audio, awesome combat and gameplay with a story that is darker than you would think that it would be based on looking at trailers for it.
Game was awesome, and played it day one on the PS5 launch. I would give it the same score if not higher. I got stuck on stage 3/3 of the final boss though. I never went back :(. I would buy it on Xbox too, as I like the controller better, but I just have too many games in general that I need to finish.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Game was awesome, and played it day one on the PS5 launch. I would give it the same score if not higher. I got stuck on stage 3/3 of the final boss though. I never went back :(. I would buy it on Xbox too, as I like the controller better, but I just have too many games in general that I need to finish.

I played the entire game on hard until that final boss and after two hours of dying, I was like, fuck this. Switched the difficulty to the easiest level and beat the final boss in one attempt. I wasn't going to stay on the final boss forever. Wanted to wrap it up at that point. Great game though.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
I played the entire game on hard until that final boss and after two hours of dying, I was like, fuck this. Switched the difficulty to the easiest level and beat the final boss in one attempt. I wasn't going to stay on the final boss forever. Wanted to wrap it up at that point. Great game though.
Um, I played the entire game on easy including the final boss and I couldn't get past him!

• haha
Reactions: anonpuffs

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
200.gif

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Um, I played the entire game on easy including the final boss and I couldn't get past him!

Oh damn.

I started to play a good amount of new releases on easy/story mode a year or so ago because a lot of times, enemies become a grind to kill and I get bored. Now, I just want to enjoy the games. I recently completed Flintlock on story mode and died 5 times, all on missed jumps, didn't die on a single enemy or boss. I should have played it on normal but im not good at souls games and don't want to keep having to reclaim what I lost when dying. I hate that shit which is why I rarely play souls games. As for Kena, I died throughout the game and the boss that was flying through the trees late in the game killed me a bunch of times but I managed to get past her. Final boss though, I simply said, fuck that shit. I play games to enjoy them, not to get pissed off. lol

• fire
Reactions: KvallyX