• PlayStation 5 (Jul 19, 2024)
  • PC (Jul 19, 2024)
  • Xbox One (Jul 19, 2024)
  • PlayStation 4 (Jul 19, 2024)
Trailers:

Developer: CAPCOM CO., LTD.

Critic Reviews​

AltChar - Asmir Kovacevic - 75 / 100

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess is a very good game that mixes some genres that seem unmixable, but once you start to play it, you see that the combination of action RPG and strategy tower defence is not just possible but highly likeable.

ComingSoon.net - Tyler Treese - 9 / 10

A wonderfully fresh combination of genres that probably shouldn’t mesh as well as it ultimately does, Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess is a unique and thrilling game that shows just how creative Capcom can still be.

Nexus Hub - Sahil Lala - 8.5 / 10

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess is a throwback to Capcom's daring PS2 days in all the best ways - a fast, strategic and challenging action-RTS that blends genres to great effect.

One More Game - Vincent Ternida - 9 / 10

Kunitsu-Gami is more than just a visually appealing game; its unique gameplay style offers a dynamic action-strategy experience that is truly worth your time. The mechanics are intuitive and easy to implement, allowing you to focus on the overall strategy without overthinking. Its user-friendly customization is remarkable, enabling you to play at your own pace while consistently challenging you with its well-designed game mechanics.
The presentation of Kunitsu-Gami is exceptional. From the music and aesthetics to the simple yet engaging storytelling, the game’s world is beautifully crafted. You can take the time to appreciate its originality and cultural elements through its many extras. It is a fully realized world, with every element contributing to its charm, providing something to marvel at during your downtimes.

PSX Brasil - Portuguese - 80 / 100

Quote not yet available

Press Start - James Mitchell - 8.5 / 10

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess succesfully brings together elements of the tried-and-true strategy and action genres to offer up something truly unique. While there will be debate about how worthwhile the replay value is here, Path of the Goddess leverages some incredible enemy and objective variety to keep things fresh from beginning to end.

XboxEra - Jesse Norris - 8.5 / 10

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess is experimental Capcom at its best. While some of the fights can teeter on feeling unfair the majority of the game is a glorious mix of hack-and-slash action with a heavy dose of tower defense. It’s launching directly into Game Pass and is well worth checking out for anyone looking for 14+ hours of a damned good time.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I’m going to assume this mixed score is because critics struggle to comprehend a game that is attempting something different. I’ll buy this and find out.

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Dang what are these scores? I was looking forward to this game...

*E: reading some of the reviews feels like it should be scoring higher??

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Well I like the game and would rate it a 8/10, but if you are looking for a great tower defence game then you are better of playing custom maps on frozen throne. The critics rating it 7 or lower are like the cuphead reviewer and have mental disabilities