United States

Farewells:

7uug1bf.png

Last edited:

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Good for him. Publicly he was the face of that brand all his own before Xbox started requiring their staff to have PR skills.

Reactions: Zzero

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Im reading the era thread and of all the stupid things the are remembering this guy ond of them its fof being honest....yeah..honest

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Smart thinking. The Bethesda bureaucracy and the Activision bureaucracy are about to face each other in open combat.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
He was the Xbox mascot for some time, right? I remember him from then 360 days. A sorta jester/bufoon for their community’s amusement.

Reactions: Zzero

Relaxedsun

27 May 2023
Jumping ship before more jobs get axed thanks to this 8 billion dollar deal going effect it seems. Wish him luck!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
the era thread is a fine example of how that forum is a safe haven for xbox fanboys,even penello is posting there,all the lies,al the bullshit this piece of shit have spouted in these 20 years are now forgotten because he is a good ( loool) and honest (double lol) dont forget this pr mouthpiece defended the xbox drm,remember the angry joe videos,remember all the fud he writed about the ps3,etc etc
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2005/05/20/xbox-360-vs-ps3-part-1-of-4/

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Good. Aaron Greenberg, Matt Booty, Sarah Bond and Phil Spencer should leave too.

Replacing all of them maybe someone else new could enter them and rework everything to put some order and turn it into a proper profitable business that frequently releases great products and is able to compete face to face against their direct competitors Sony and Nintendo.

On a personal level, I wish him a happy retirement and a good life.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
the era thread is a fine example of how that forum is a safe haven for xbox fanboys,even penello is posting there,all the lies,al the bullshit this piece of shit have spouted in these 20 years are now forgotten because he is a good ( loool) and honest (double lol) dont forget this pr mouthpiece defended the xbox drm,remember the angry joe videos,remember all the fud he writed about the ps3,etc etc
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2005/05/20/xbox-360-vs-ps3-part-1-of-4/
I went to take a look and I want to puke 🤮

They all have nice memories and pictures of him and calls him a legend. Who are these people? Why would you want to meet this old man 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: PS_ROCKS