Lawbreakers is playable again (unofficially)

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Would actually really love to see this prosper and take away the place overwatch holds by just being the only real game in the hero shooter genre.
It ALWAYS looked cool and I was really sad to see it fail originally.

Reactions: Zzero

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Would actually really love to see this prosper and take away the place overwatch holds by just being the only real game in the hero shooter genre.
It ALWAYS looked cool and I was really sad to see it fail originally.
Didn't this thing not close down due to low players?

Seems like a waste of time and effort.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
i get that, but its going to need thousands surely to cover the costs of servers alone.
of course, but what I mean is that, honestly, the only reason Overwatch was as sucessfull as it was is that the only other game in its genre at the time was Team Fortress 2, Lawbreakers tried to invade that space while Overwatch was at its highest.
Now there is a lot of negative energy torwards Blizzard and how they handled overwatch. So much so that something like lawbreakers would be greatly apreciated and might actually find an audience.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Huh, wasn't Lawbreakers a Fortnite clone, not an Overwatch game? Or was that a different failed Cliffy B. game with a fan led restoration project?

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Huh, wasn't Lawbreakers a Fortnite clone, not an Overwatch game? Or was that a different failed Cliffy B. game with a fan led restoration project?
You are thinking of Radical Heights.

Reactions: Zzero