leaked Insomniac inclusivity training video

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Reminds me I forgot to do the state’s yearly sexual harassment bullshit this year…. Oops. I guess I deserve to be out of a job now …

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I think it's great to be inclusive, but we need to have limits.

I use Grammarly to help me with spelling, as it's something that I am particularly bad at.

When using phrases like Old man or old woman, for example, it tries to use different words, saying that people might find this offensive.

Or mankind, this is an older term, bla bla, and suggests using humankind to be more inclusive.

There are lots of these little annoying things dotted all over the place, I know it's minor, but it feels like it's trying to steer me in a certain speech direction.

I don't really want to get into this, because this type of thread will open an entire can of worms and will get shut down.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I think it's great to be inclusive, but we need to have limits.

I use Grammarly to help me with spelling, as it's something that I am particularly bad at.

When using phrases like Old man or old woman, for example, it tries to use different words, saying that people might find this offensive.

Or mankind, this is an older term, bla bla, and suggests using humankind to be more inclusive.

There are lots of these little annoying things dotted all over the place, I know it's inner, but it feels like it's trying to steer me in a certain speech direction.

I don't really want to get into this, because this type of thread will open an entire can of worms and will get shut down.
Yeah I'm shying away from commenting in tht vain so we don't get caught up into the politics. This post was to show a different facet of gaming and what's being shoe horned in behind the scenes. I'm not in agreement in anyway but I'll leave the reasons for another forum or maybe if a specific sticky thread is created for tht in the future.

Reactions: Sircaw

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
"It's very important that the media portrays Puerto Rican culture accurately" and these mfs still got the flag wrong 😂

Common decency is something your parents should teach you, not the workplace 🤦‍♂️ This is a part of the reason why dev budgets are getting ridiculous! Useless stuff like this

Reactions: Nhomnhom and Puff

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
I don’t know why this mustard race twitter account has not been banned yet. They’re one of the main places sharing the download file and still posting everything from it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don’t know why this mustard race twitter account has not been banned yet. They’re one of the main places sharing the download file and still posting everything from it.
I would have thought they'd go after them, if this was Nintendo that shit would have lasted a whole 1 minute before they would have gotten a take down order.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
As someone from Brazil, I find it all so lame. It all sounds so arrogant as if minorities needed their validation.

Nothing against representation, do it where it make sense, but please, stop acting like you are saving the world with your condescension.

They also talk so much shit that don't make any sense, Blade and Spawn were getting movie adaptation in the 90s.

Last edited:

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Common decency is something your parents should teach you, not the workplace 🤦‍♂️ This is a part of the reason why dev budgets are getting ridiculous! Useless stuff like this

I mean... You seen parents? Some employees need basic "don't drop slurs to somebody's face" taught to them and I'm not kidding.

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I mean... You seen parents? Some employees need basic "don't drop slurs to somebody's face" taught to them and I'm not kidding.
Broooo I hate littering and in NYC it's insane how many fucking adults themselves just eat something and throw it on the floor like nothing, let alone teach their kids not to litter. Same with foul language or any other morals.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Brought this back since it only got archived be cause at the time some ppl didn't want it up but we've become more flexible.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Do we actually have anyone on this forum that has their own preferred pronouns?

I know @TubzGaming goes by hoe and @Lord Mittens by slut, besides that not sure
I have pronoun - Kratos.

And i call other people - Boy, despite their sex or age or race.
God Of War Kratos Nod GIF by PlayStation

Last edited: