Let's take everyone's pulse. What games do you think that are Xbox Exclusive will be announced as coming to PS5 during Xbox Showcase.

What Xbox games will be announced as Multiplat and coming to PS5 during upcoming showcase?

• Starfield

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Halo

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Gears

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Flight Sim

• Forza

• Hellblade 2

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Others

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Any console exclusive game counts. I'm sure they will announce some game going multiplat, which one do you think it will be next?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Sophia Bush GIF by BuzzFeed

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Yall really think they’ll mention ps5 at all during the showcase? That would be hilarious but I think multi platform releases will be announced on Xbox wire and Twitter after the showcase. I really hope they do mention ps5 ports during the actual show though, clowns like Klobrille would lose it 😂

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I doubt they would put it in their show, not even MS is that out of touch.

Sony announcing their PC games on PlayStation events is wild and makes no sense. "Xbox too" is just cope.

Last edited:

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Don’t think it will be called out during the show. But I bet a combo of timed delay + day one for future releases. Hellblade 2 and Starfield are pretty good bets for this year as no real deep pool of Sony games announced for later this year (aka no competition will give them a chance). I have a sneaky suspicion that Indiana Jones will be timed delay.

23 May 2024
I think Gears and Starfield is a safe bet.
Starfield believe it or not is a fun game and gears? Well if you never played that series you should, also a great game series.

I feel like Halo is….not worth keeping console exclusive anymore.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
It's extremely unlikely they will announce anything for the PS5 at this event other than Black Ops 6

Yall really think they’ll mention ps5 at all during the showcase? That would be hilarious but I think multi platform releases will be announced on Xbox wire and Twitter after the showcase. I really hope they do mention ps5 ports during the actual show though, clowns like Klobrille would lose it

This. Any PlayStation announcements will be made on blogposts

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
We need multiple choice answers.

Also, I think in MS fashion they'll leave it ambiguous until a bit later after reveal.

Any and all of their games are getting PS5 ports.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
None, they wont announce any games at an Xbox showcase for PlayStation. I fully expect a Starfield port this fall with all the dlc, but they are not announcing that until a few weeks prior to release.

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom
26 Nov 2023
I will be very shocked if they announce it during the showcase. It'll be like normal 3rd party games shown at a platform holder show. Will just show the Xbox trailer but multiplatform trailers will be shown after the show. As for what? I think Starfield is coming and maybe a few older titles like KI and State of Decay. Very curious to see if all these rumor are gonna come to fruition.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
During the showcase? None. Afterwards, who knows?

I do believe that Doom The Dark Ages or whatever it's called will be day one. Everything else until after Doom will be ported later on.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I would be super interested if Microsoft flight simulator gets ported to PS5 in anticipation for the 2024 one. Imagine having a game with Microsoft in the name coming to PS5!

Last edited: