Level-5 Vision 2023 Announcement: Professor Layton, Megaton Musashi, Inazuma Eleven, Fantasy Life, DecaPolice

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Level-5 just held their presentation called Level-5 Vision 2023 yesterday. They showed new games and also new trailers for games that were announced at February 2023 Nintendo Direct. One of the big news from this event is that Megaton Musashi is finally getting western release.

One of the biggest news is that Megaton Musashi is finally getting an English release. It's an mecha action RPG. You can mix and match the part of your mecha. The English version is not the free-to-play version. It also got cross-play between PS5, PS4, Switch, and Steam. The added more collaboration after Mazinger Z and Getter Robo. Now they added Grendizer, Combattler V, and Voltes V. Megaton Musashi: Wired is coming to PS5/PS4/Switch/PC(Steam) in 2023.

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I'm very hyped for Fantasy Life i. When Level 5 shut down their operations in the US, I thought it would be the end of them releasing games here, but I'm glad they found a way to make it happen.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm very hyped for Fantasy Life i. When Level 5 shut down their operations in the US, I thought it would be the end of them releasing games here, but I'm glad they found a way to make it happen.
Yeah they create gd games.