Lies of P sequel will be an open world game like Elden Ring

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
They are really laying the tracks out far ahead of the train there. What makes them think the project in question is LoP 2? I'm sure they'll do it but they could easily do other stuff too. And I see nothing in there about it being similar to Elden Ring.

This reminds me of the, what seem increasingly to be unfounded, rumors of the 3D Mario team doing 2D Donkey Kong instead due to a job posting or two from 2018.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
I thought the open world craze was behind us. Not everything needs to be open world

Last edited:
Reactions: arvfab

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I thought the open world craze was behind us. Not everuthing needs to be open world
Yes that's a real bummer if true.

Also, does it mean Philocchio won't be sacked anytime soon or are the games about his earlier adventures?

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Also, does it mean Philocchio won't be sacked anytime soon or are the games about his earlier adventures?
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

• noneofmybizz

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I thought the open world craze was behind us. Not everything needs to be open world
Especially souls games, where their strength lies most. Okey, semi open, like Stellar Blade at most.
One thing which is really great, is usually a level design. You can punch such great content into it.