Like a Dragon Gaiden Store page on PSN [Gematsu]

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 9, according to listings on PlayStation Store price tracking website PSDeals.

Once a legendary yakuza, Kazuma Kiryu faked his own death and abandoned his name for the sake of protecting his family. Now, he is thrust into conflict by a mysterious figure attempting to drive him out of hiding.

Under the codename "Joryu," Kiryu embarks on a gripping action narrative with bone-shattering combat in vibrant locations filled with exciting characters and activities.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The frequency at which Yakuza sequels are pumped out is kinda like the most impressive thing in gaming to me sometimes 🤣

I should play like a dragon. Haven’t played Yakuza since Zero…. But by the time I get to it there may be two more games out… combat change doesn’t seem to matter much to me; zero was a jrpg anyway.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I don’t have any faith that post-Nagoshi Yakuza games will be good.

Bringing Kiryu back is the epitome of SEGA stupidity. The character was given a great sendoff after SEVEN games as the star, had a nice moment where he passed the torch to the new hero, who was well-received by the bulk of the fans, and they’re bringing him back the moment the driving creative force behind the series has left the company.

I’m more excited for Nagoshi’s new project than I ever will be for Yakuza again. Also, fucking stupid of SEGA to change the western name of the series just when it got mainstream success!

• brain
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Zzero and Bryank75

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I hate the new series name. It sounds cool in Japan but is awkward in English. They should have kept Yakuza or went whole hog and used Ryu ga Gotoku for both.

Reactions: Yurinka