Like a Dragon new title cast auditions announced. New title is not Yakuza Kiwami 3 but says one will come sooner, than later.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Publisher SEGA and developer Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio will hold cast auditions for the next Like a Dragon title, series director Masayoshi Yokoyama announced on the latest episode of “Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio TV.”

According to Yokoyama, the new title is not Yakuza Kiwami 3. “But I’m just going to say, I think we’ll do a Kiwami 3 at some point. I think we’ll definitely do it sooner or later.”

The auditions for the new title will be similar to the live-action hostess auditions for Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Replace Yong Yea for God Sake
I feel like they probably will. Who ever made that casting decision probably made it because of some favor or a deluded belief that having a youtube influencer would increase sales, which it clearly didn't. Nothing wrong with having a nerdy and nasaly sounding voice, but not for this role.

Reactions: Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I feel like they probably will. Who ever made that casting decision probably made it because of some favor or a deluded belief that having a youtube influencer would increase sales, which it clearly didn't. Nothing wrong with having a nerdy and nasaly sounding voice, but not for this role.

Yeah he was terrible as Pucci in Jojo Bizzare Adventure, I have no idea why he even gets roles. Youtubers are not voice actors and companies need to stop hiring them outside of very small cameo roles.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Publisher SEGA and developer Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio will hold cast auditions for the next Like a Dragon title, series director Masayoshi Yokoyama announced on the latest episode of “Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio TV.”

According to Yokoyama, the new title is not Yakuza Kiwami 3. “But I’m just going to say, I think we’ll do a Kiwami 3 at some point. I think we’ll definitely do it sooner or later.”

The auditions for the new title will be similar to the live-action hostess auditions for Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name
New title cannot be Yakuza Kiwami 3.
Kiwami refers to remake.
Yakuza Kiwami was Yakuza remake, Yakuza Kiwami 2 was Yakuza 2 remake.
We got 3-5 remasters already.