Lollipop Chainsaw RePOP will have a revamped combat system for console players. |UP|Juliet has been retextured, but the model has not been changed.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Zoomed in on msg so it's legible...

1698410216199.png

Update 2/23/24

Juliet has been retextured, but the model has not been changed. In the original version, I used a special process called "facial lighting" to make Juliet look beautiful.
On the other hand, in RePOP, one of the important goals is to express Juliet's natural beauty by using current CG technology.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Juliet has been retextured, but the model has not been changed. In the original version, I used a special process called "facial lighting" to make Juliet look beautiful.
On the other hand, in RePOP, one of the important goals is to express Juliet's natural beauty by using current CG technology.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Yoshimi Yasuda: The official launch of Lollipop Chainsaw RePOP is almost here! Get ready for the return of the legendary zombie hunter "Juliet"!​

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Looking back on the original gameplay it’s clear they had an idea in mind and didn’t have the ability to fully represent it. It’s mostly an issue with the animations and speed.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Remember when Jessica Nigri cosplayed as this character and she was so hot that it broke the minds of people who would later go on to start gamergate and subsequently ruin gaming with woke ideology, censorship and terrible games.
I remember.

Never forget, there was a time when gaming was fun and things were what they were just for the sake of it.

Reactions: Systemshock2023