Lords of the Fallen or Spiderman 2?

• Total voters

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1696707400988.png

1696707454502.png
Just curious is there anyone here choosing to get Lords of the Fallen over Spidey? I Will be getting both day one.

*btw Lords of the Fallen in selection represents Lords of the Fallen 2 obviously.

Reactions: Sircaw

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Spiderman looks like #2 GOTY after Baldurs Gate. I want to at least give Starfield a chance after I finish my first BG3 run. Lords of the Fallen is not high on my list. It would probably be Lies of P or Armored Core after Spidey. It gets dicey that I'll ever play those games. Good thing they run on Steam Deck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Spiderman looks like #2 GOTY after Baldurs Gate. I want to at least give Starfield a chance after I finish my first BG3 run. Lords of the Fallen is not high on my list. It would probably be Lies of P of Armored Core after Spidey. It gets dicey that I'll ever play those games. Good thing they run on Steam Deck.
You been enjoying your deck? I've been itching to buy one but I hvnt due to backlogs and Switch just not doing it for me which I correlate with not being into handheld any longer. With that said I adored my vita and took it every where.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
You been enjoying your deck? I've been itching to buy one but I hvnt due to backlogs and Switch just not doing it for me which I correlate with not being into handheld any longer. With that said I adored my vita and took it every where.
For most of this year the Deck dominated my gaming time. It is even more incredible than the Vita because it's capable of playing a huge percent of the entire history of videogames in small package. Also the design of it is so perfect. It's easy to play lying down for hours. Full sized sticks, chunky triggers. I'm impressed most of all by SteamOS and how it is fully realized as a 'console' as well as an unlocked PC. If it was only my Rocket League player, I wouldn't feel cheated. But it turned out to be a lot more than that.

• fire

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
neither for me, sales although i would love to play them.

The next game that i would consider as a full-price treat if i can afford it would be FFVII Rebirth, first was incredible.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
neither for me, sales although i would love to play them.

The next game that i would consider as a full-price treat if i can afford it would be FFVII Rebirth, first was incredible.
No Spidey, I'm not your friend anymore!

• sad
Reactions: Sircaw

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Neither. Give zero fucks about Spidey and Elden Ring prevents the need for a souls game for like another 2 years.

Next full price purchase for a new game is Helldivers and Death Stranding 2.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
both GIF

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Both. Spider on launch.

Lords later in month or so. Hate when i have to focus on more games.