Lords of the Fallen - Everything To Know

D

Deleted member 223

OCD gonna be on a high trying to find all the alternate bosses in Umbral mode.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I really hope the game is a 90+ for your sake man :ROFLMAO:

i hope too because the game looks dope
I don't need it to be a 90. I need it to be 80 plus and I believe it'll be around an 85 meta. I'm not one of these ppl that every game has to be the next coming of christ. One of my fav games ever is Days Gone and thst scored a 71.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I don't need it to be a 90. I need it to be 80 plus and I believe it'll be around an 85 meta. I'm not one of these ppl that every game has to be the next coming of christ. One of my fav games ever is Days Gone and thst scored a 71.
Days Gone is widely known to be a case of shipping with bugs and being savaged by woke reviewers for daring to have a straight, white, working class protagonist.

Lords of the Fallen is probably not any better than the original one, judging by the lack of meaningful progression shown in the dev’s subsequent releases. Its Game Pass-quality at best, more than likely.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Days Gone is widely known to be a case of shipping with bugs and being savaged by woke reviewers for daring to have a straight, white, working class protagonist.

Lords of the Fallen is probably not any better than the original one, judging by the lack of meaningful progression shown in the dev’s subsequent releases. Its Game Pass-quality at best, more than likely.
Nah from what I seen it looks way better but who knows. I btw played the first and did not enjoy it. Also they parted ways with the Co developer who helped develop the first game.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Nah from what I seen it looks way better but who knows. I btw played the first and did not enjoy it. Also they parted ways with the Co developer who helped develop the first game.
The Surge 1 and 2 weren’t significantly better, and they did those without the co-dev too.