Lords of the Fallen Sold 900K |UP|1/18/24 Lords of the Fallen sales have reached 1.2m by the end of November

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
capsule_616x353.jpg

Via CIGames

"We are satisfied with the sales results of Lords of The Fallen, but we make no secret that we had higher expectations in terms of revenue. However, it should be remembered that the second half of 2023 was set for a lot of competition between titles. The winners were the studios with the biggest titles, such as Spider-Man 2," Tyminski said.
The presentation stated that the company estimates that Lords of The Fallen has sold around 900,000 copies to date. The company estimates that 50 percent of sales came from the Delux version of the game.

CI Games said in a presentation that the game's development budget amounted to PLN 178 million and marketing budget to PLN 81.5 million.
Tyminski indicated that currently the game's largest sales channel is PlayStation. He reported that the conversion rate of Steam users who subscribed to the wish list for Lords of the Fallen and bought the game is about 10 percent.

"Games like Lords of The Fallen are longsellers(...). We will be monetizing this project for the next few years." - Tyminski said.

In a press release for its Q3 report, the company said its goal is to achieve $100 million in revenue over the next few years from the Lords of The Fallen game. (PAP Business).

Reactions: Puff

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I bought this game with the Epic store coupon because it was cheap and it's actually very good.

If you like Souls game it's a no brainer. Very similar to Elden Ring.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I bought this game with the Epic store coupon because it was cheap and it's actually very good.

If you like Souls game it's a no brainer. Very similar to Elden Ring.
The game is gd and bosses but the numerous issues are many.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I've been out of the loop but the game seemed dope from the trailers, whats the main issue with it would you say?
OH alot of Jutter and stuttering. Also to connect for coop play always been borked!

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
What are the similarities? (Apart of the genre, of course)
The world, artstyle, story, items. Everything reminds me of Elden Ring, even my armor look like Malenia with white hair. You need catalysts for each kind of magic. No detailed map, shortcuts, lanterns. When you die you become Umbral with less HP.

You have a hub with merchants like the Roundtable hold (or Nexus in Demons Souls).

I'm still very early and there's many similarities.

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
The world, artstyle, story, items. Everything reminds me of Elden Ring, even my armor look like Malenia with white hair. You need catalysts for each kind of magic. No detailed map, shortcuts, lanterns. When you die you become Umbral with less HP.

You have a hub with merchants like the Roundtable hold (or Nexus in Demons Souls).

I'm still very early and there's many similarities.

So also bloated, boring open world like Elden Ring?

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
So also bloated, boring open world like Elden Ring?
I actually don't even know if it's open world. I'm too early.

I thought you were a From fan so you were asking. If you didn't like Elden Ring then don't bother with this lol

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
I actually don't even know if it's open world. I'm too early.

I thought you were a From fan so you were asking. If you didn't like Elden Ring then don't bother with this lol
I love From games, but Elden Ring was a few steps back from previous entries. The open world ruined it for me.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
I love From games, but Elden Ring was a few steps back from previous entries. The open world ruined it for me.
I actually thikn that theymade a fantastic open world, And I usually hate those, I'm glad they didnt make some stupid fucking ubisoft formula, horizon zero down bs and gave players propper exploring.
Biggest issue with the game is definivelly boss design and over-recicled content. the smaller dundgeons are super repetitive and 90% of the bosses lose their charm because they are recicled over and over again.

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
I actually thikn that theymade a fantastic open world, And I usually hate those, I'm glad they didnt make some stupid fucking ubisoft formula, horizon zero down bs and gave players propper exploring.
Biggest issue with the game is definivelly boss design and over-recicled content. the smaller dundgeons are super repetitive and 90% of the bosses lose their charm because they are recicled over and over again.
Nah, the open world didn't add anything to the game outside of bloat. They should have sticked the legacy dungeons together and the game would have been one of the better Soulslike. Now it's barely top 5.

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Well, thats like, you're opinion man. I dont think this is their best game but I can see peeps making a case for it, and the open world really is one of the best parts of it. I never played any game where exploring a world this open was that fun.
But hey i get why someone would like it.