Mad Max game will be canon for Furiosa Movie

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Drew McWeeny, a well-known film critic, has already had the opportunity to read the script for Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga, the next film in this universe, and according to him, the feature film makes it clear that the game is set in the same universe.

I spent the afternoon reading the script for FURIOSA, which is packed with illustrations and storyboards, and folks, I am goddamn rabid to see this film right now.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
McWeeny is a shill, he was busted for it as part of Ain’t It Cool. He will verbally fellate any script that is sent to him.

If he endorses a script, odds are it is shit.

As cool as the game was, I really wish George Miller had never retconned Max’s world from the first two movies.

In Mad Max and The Road Warrior, there was never a nuclear war. The nations at war didn’t have the stomach for nukes, so the world’s resources were consumed in an unending conventional war that dragged on to the point of global societal collapse, which is a much more frightening world.

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Drew McWeeny, a well-known film critic, has already had the opportunity to read the script for Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga, the next film in this universe, and according to him, the feature film makes it clear that the game is set in the same universe.

the game, where, when? who creating it?