Madden 25 Gets First Full Gameplay Look In New Video

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1722871464256.png

Madden 25 features multiple updates to gameplay, franchise mode, and presentation. With gameplay, the developers are introducing a new “Boom Tech” feature that changes the way tackles are made and ballcarriers feel on the field.

For Franchise mode, a number of quality adjustments have been made in the form of an NFL Draft overhaul, more scenarios, Team Builder, records, and more. Lastly, with presentation, the game is getting a new Super Bowl presentation, two new broadcast teams, new camera angles, and more.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I really use to enjoy this franchise. Its been years since ive bought one so i might jump in.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
EA has a ton of money, I'd like to see them spending part of it on spending the game engines of their sport games more frequently.

I assume they don't do it because games continue selling a shit ton, so they don't need it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
81jO4d+mcKL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (1).jpg

It plays like it did 10 years ago. No updates that I can see in gameplay. Tom Brady still with the Patriots... lazy roster updates.

Thank you for reading my review /s

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Thts why i stopped playing mlb the show and thts my favorite.
I understand a yearly one won't have much of a leap in progress but you'd expect as one churns out the few year updates, a proper updated game is worked in the background and released with significant updates every few years. The snail pace of yearly and the lack of any real progress leads to why bother get the newest version. I think Madden 17 was my last one which is fine as the Patriots were still good

Reactions: Gamernyc78