Make your bets: how long until Microsoft destroys ABK?

How long until MS destroys ABK?

• 1-3years

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • 4-7years

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • 8-10 years

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • 10+ years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
I can't wait to see september npd
I will lugh if both ps5 and switch will outsell series x during Starfield month 😁

Banana

10 Jan 2023
You can already tell Activision has been mailing it in for the past few years.

The shocking thing is how long COD has stayed relevant. They make a good game and follow it with years of trash, but they still sell.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
And when it happens, the fans will still not hold Phil Spencer and current management accountable. Somehow it will still be Don Mattrick or Bobby Kotick's fault.
My gut tells me Phil won't be there. He has nothing to do. He did a great deal for Microsoft there is nothing else for him to do. Only bots think Phils there because he loves them lol

Reactions: Bryank75

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
the next 2-4 years are going to be hell for them.

Is not going to get destroyed but this massive acquisition will feel like a fart in the wind. (for xbox hardware)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
My gut tells me Phil won't be there. He has nothing to do. He did a great deal for Microsoft there is nothing else for him to do. Only bots think Phils there because he loves them lol
Was going to answer this, I think he has 3 years left. Just a gut feeling. Definitely less than 5.

DForce

Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
I don't see ABK getting destroyed.

I think Blizzard will continue to decline and standard COD games will become less popular (because of Warzone). Diablo was their biggest release as of late, but we all saw how the game was managed and how Baldur's Gate 3 completely overshadowed it. Overwatch 2 was a lazy sequel and the remaster of Warcraft III was a joke.

Reactions: Gods&Monsters

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

I think Blizzard will continue to decline and standard COD games will become less popular (because of Warzone). Diablo was their biggest release as of late, but we all saw how the game was managed and how Baldur's Gate 3 completely overshadowed it. Overwatch 2 was a lazy sequel and the remaster of Warcraft III was a joke.
In this case decline = destroy, MS will shut down shit with a vengeance if it doesn't make any headway. I honestly can't see the ABK deal pushing them above 40m true gamepass users, so like 50ish when including former xbl users. With a goal of 100m by 2027 it ain't happening.

OP
OP
Swift_Star

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

It’s good that this company fades into irrelevance tbh, ABK alone was already cancer to gaming.