Marvel: Spider Man 2 is 30 hours long

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
How-Long-Is-Marvels-Spider-Man-2_.jpg.webp

It will take 17 – 20 hours to beat Marvel’s Spider-Man 2’s main story and see the credits roll. Additionally, it will take 25 – 30 hours to complete all of the main and side content. Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 is the same length as the first game in the series, Marvel’s Spider-Man. However, it is longer than Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

This has been confirmed by Insomniac Games’ Senior Game Director, Ryan Smith, in an interview with VG247. In that interview, Smith explained that Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 would be “in the same ball-park as the first game in terms of overall playtime” and that they weren’t looking to make it an epic “80-100 hour game.”

While fans looking for a lengthy Spider-Man adventure may be disappointed, there will still be plenty of collectibles and things to do outside of the main story. You’ll also have a much larger open world to explore, with even more districts than the previous 2 Marvel’s Spider-Man games.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I don’t remember the original being 17 hours long. Anyways, I hope it has NG+ from day 1.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They said as much months ago when they said "similar in length to the original" there was a post on that.

Reactions: Entropi

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
That’s good. I don’t need a 100+ hour game. Video games are not my only hobby. If I beat a game, I either replay it, go to my backlog, or move on to another hobby and wait until the next game that I want comes out.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
17-20h, so it will be closer to 10-12h. Disappointing.
Doesn't look like there is a lot of side quests and side content. Double disappointment.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I envy you for having a free time in your life where a 17 hour game is too short.
Some pepople like to spend 2-3 hours evening gaming, and weekends off etc all day.
I like long games if the combat and world is interesting enough.

30 hours is enough for Spiderman 2 for me though