Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I see the "game is old" copium is already super strong. Next up: Returnal.
But it is true.

While PC users will be playing Spider-man... PS5 users will be playing GoW Ragnarok.
There is nothing that can change that... you guys are playing a several years old game and there is nothing wrong with that... it just PS5 users already passed that phase.

Do you want PS fans to cry about a ex-girl after they moved on to a new hottie?
PC fans can be very happy with PS ex-girl... she is hottie too.

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
That's a lie.

And we don't know how or if the gameplay has changed.

You really believe that? No offense but I honestly stopped reading things meant to sell me games since Halo 2. I watch a trailer or two and then zone out.

The people who have some kind of access to it have already confirmed that it's mostly animations. I'm more inclined to believe them then a sales pitch.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
But it is true.

While PC users will be playing Spider-man... PS5 users will be playing GoW Ragnarok.
There is nothing that can change that... you guys are playing a several years old game and there is nothing wrong with that... it just PS5 users already passed that phase.

Yeah see about that, it doesn't really matter because it seems like Sony is providing a steady stream of games regardless. Is that stream behind what's on the PlayStation 5? Sure but it doesn't matter because we're still getting them regardless and the funniest part is these old games will be graphically superior to anything you have which is brand new.

P.S. New is a relative term.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz
22 Jun 2022
Yeah see about that, it doesn't really matter because it seems like Sony is providing a steady stream of games regardless. Is that stream behind what's on the PlayStation 5? Sure but it doesn't matter because we're still getting them regardless and the funniest part is these old games will be graphically superior to anything you have which is brand new.

P.S. New is a relative term.
So you think Spiderman on PC will look better than Spiderman 2 on PS5? You're dreaming.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
But it is true.

Is there a better Spider-Man PS5 users can be playing?

There's nothing changing the fact that you have no new Spider-man game to play yet...

So while you were playing those games, we were playing other games. And now that you're playing other games, we're playing the superior versions of those games. 🤷‍♂️

You know how insecure PS fanboys are... they're probably thinking "damn he's ramming her with his massive shaft right now"... what if she tells the other girls I was inadequate and they all want a piece of the new guy?

That's what all this copium is about lol..

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
nobody cares what you play years late on PC. we just find it sad and pathetic.

This is hilarious because I was in the discord and there's a lot of you who were crying because PC was getting ports of games that the PS5 wasn't getting. So the reality is YOU DO CARE.

I ACTUALLY saw y'all crying about it saying shit like "This degrades Sony as a company and makes PlayStation undesirable! You're playing PlayStation games better than we are with better ray tracing and graphics!"

So now you don't care because the ports coming a little late???

My guy even though I'm getting a PS5 for Ragnarok after my move to New York is finally complete over the next month it still doesn't change that PC is going to get the best version of these games. Whine all you want about the reports from Sony they're impressed enough that day and date games are coming down the line. And what's the excuse then? At least you didn't pay 4000 dollars for a PC?

Lulz

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022

There's nothing changing the fact that you have no new Spider-man game to play yet...

So while you were playing those games, we were playing other games. And now that you're playing other games, we're playing the superior versions of those games. 🤷‍♂️

You know how insecure PS fanboys are... they're probably thinking "damn he's ramming her with his massive shaft right now"... what if she tells the other girls I was inadequate and they all want a piece of the new guy?

"Fucking Spider-Man getting dicked by a PC user now with a huge cock, doesn't matter my adequate dick had it first 👿👿👿"

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

I'm not sure what are you trying to say... I already played Spider-Man years ago.
I will be playing GoW Ragnarok day one.

About the girl... there is not issue at all... we break up and I'm fine with that and happy with my new girl... she can say whatever she wants... if my actual girl wants another guy some years late I will just move to another girl but in November she is what I will be playing.

Reactions: Umar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Watch this sell a paltry 1 million and PC gamers blaming the age of the game for the poor sales.

When in reality it is another Single player game from Sony asking to be played for free via torrents.

I hope I am wrong.

• fire
Reactions: ethomaz and Umar

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
I'm not sure what are you trying to say... I already played Spider-Man years ago.
I will be playing GoW Ragnarok day one.

About the girl... there is not issue at all... we break up and I'm fine with that and happy with my new girl... she can say whatever she wants... if my actual girl wants another guy some years late I will just move to another girl but in November she is what I will be playing.
Bro, I say what you were saying in the old discord and this doesn't match.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
This is hilarious because I was in the discord and there's a lot of you who were crying because PC was getting ports of games that the PS5 wasn't getting. So the reality is YOU DO CARE.

I ACTUALLY saw y'all crying about it saying shit like "This degrades Sony as a company and makes PlayStation undesirable! You're playing PlayStation games better than we are with better ray tracing and graphics!"

So now you don't care because the ports coming a little late???

My guy even though I'm getting a PS5 for Ragnarok after my move to New York is finally complete over the next month it still doesn't change that PC is going to get the best version of these games. Whine all you want about the reports from Sony they're impressed enough that day and date games are coming down the line. And what's the excuse then? At least you didn't pay 4000 dollars for a PC?

Lulz
You probably was in the wrong discord lol
Or quoted the wrong guy because you can ask anybody there I was one of the few that defensed these games on PC.

I even explained why it was a good business for Sony and I have few issues with Jimbo... in fact I like what he is doing to the point I want his to go on the next level... create it own PlayStation Ecosystem on PC.

Nope.
You are really mistaking the persons... anybody knows in the discord I was the guy pro the PC releases.
In fact I even said Sony needs to decrease the timeframe to at least 1 year old games on PC.

So don't made up claims from things you never read.

Last edited:

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
But it is true.

Giga cringe.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022

Do you think they'd have this same energy if the PS5 version wouldn't have been released??

Haha, the entire reason why Sony is releasing PS5 patches for these games is so that their little fan babies don't blow a gasket when they release on PC... who do they think they're kidding :ROFLMAO:

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
That wasn't ethomaz honestly, he and people like Bo don't really get bent out of shape about PC releases.

But yeah, that became the dominant convo on the discord.. bunch of people hating on other things instead of just enjoying what they like.. and I THOUGHT the goal of this forum was to try to keep it more level headed... but now it's just endless anti-PC spam from BodyCount and crew.

But @ethomaz that rant about fucking PS's ex is pretty cringe :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.