Not open for further replies.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
It is a great game you should try it.
Season 9 No GIF by The Office

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Please stop with the petty console warrning.
The fact of the matter is this, and trust me when I say that no matter how much PS fanboys try to deny it... it's 100% true. Nobody EVER thought that by the end of the PS4 generation, that Sony would be bringing their games... and not only that... but their biggest and best games.... to PC PERIOD.

This whole... "bubu it's X years old"... is just PURE COPE. The only things they can say are "they're old games" and "they're not day and date like Xbox"...

That's their entire defense... to a group of people who didn't give a fuck before these games started appearing on their platform :ROFLMAO:

These games are ICING on the cake for PC gamers. They're your entire world on console. They're your entire reason for owning a console ffs....

If you're a fanboy... you're irrefutably owned by this fact. You can damage control as much as you want... but the fact is that it's already happened... and the wheels are in motion. It's picking up speed... and you know EXACTLY where it's going. 🖕😝🖕

If you, or someone you know has been affected, you can contact the official Playstation Fanboy Helplines:

To yell at or argue with a representative:
🗣️ - 1-800-555-9355
To be connected with other disgruntled PS fanboys:
🫂 - 1-800-555-2667
To sign up for an automated daily reminder that it will be ok:
🔁 - 1-800-555-3248

😊😊😊

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
Watch this sell a paltry 1 million and PC gamers blaming the age of the game for the poor sales.

When in reality it is another Single player game from Sony asking to be played for free via torrents.

I hope I am wrong.
It's also 60 dollars. Alan Wake launched on PC for 30 dollars and made so much money it's launch weekend it didn't kill the franchise.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
It's also 60 dollars. Alan Wake launched on PC for 30 dollars and made so much money it's launch weekend it didn't kill the franchise.
Excuses already incoming.

60 dollars? So what? Why is that relevant?

Why does the price and age of a game bother some PC gamers if you haven't played the game or it has never released on the PC?

A bit silly comparing it to 30 dollar Alan Wake remastered since that is a remaster of a game already released on the PC 10 years ago.

Let's say Half Life Alyx is released tomorrow on the PS5. You won't hear anyone say it is old or it is 70 dollars.

Reactions: Umar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Just wait till the day and date games start dropping…

Live service Multiplayer/Gaas games will be Day 1.

Single player games? Keep waiting. More chance of hell freezing over.

Unless Sony are no longer interested in selling console hardware.

PC market is pocket change for Sony single player offline games and they know it.

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
Excuses already incoming.

60 dollars? So what? Why is that relevant?

Why does the price and age of a game bother some PC gamers if you haven't played the game or it has never released on the PC?

A bit silly comparing it to 30 dollar Alan Wake remastered since that is a remaster of a game already released on the PC 10 years ago.

Let's say Half Life Alyx is released tomorrow on the PS5. You won't hear anyone say it is old or it is 70 dollars.
When Alan Wake was originally ported it was well over a year old at that point in 2011. The "remaster" was recent.

And yes I'll complain to port over older games at full price. When Rise of the Tomb Raider finally got ported to PS4 they sweetened the deal by having bit of DLC on the disc.

I'm still buying it 😂

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Live service Multiplayer/Gaas games will be Day 1.

Single player games? Keep waiting. More chance of hell freezing over.

Unless Sony are no longer interested in selling console hardware.

PC market is pocket change for Sony single player offline games and they know it.

How can they both not care about PC cause it’s pocket change yet exit the console market if they did day and date?

It’s only a matter of time, something like destiny hits (and you know it’s coming) will be a live service game with a campaign. All over my guy just get used to it.

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
So you are comparing the price of a select game in 2012 to a select game in 2022?
Yes because why not? Lol

Point still stands if you port something it'll probably be better received with either a price reduction or launching with every bit of content like ROTTR as I mentioned above.

LE1H7IP.png

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
How can they both not care about PC cause it’s pocket change yet exit the console market if they did day and date?

It’s only a matter of time, something like destiny hits (and you know it’s coming) will be a live service game with a campaign. All over my guy just get used to it.

Talk sense will you.

I clearly said Live service games will be Day 1 which Destiny is. Also Bungie are remaining Multiplatform.

Single player offline games is another matter.

More chance of hell freezing than Sony releasing their Single player games Day 1 on PC.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Yes because why not? Lol

Point still stands if you port something it'll probably be better received with either a price reduction or launching with every bit of content like ROTTR as I mentioned above.

LE1H7IP.png

And I thought console gamers were the peasants.

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
Talk sense will you.

I clearly said Live service games will be Day 1 which Destiny is. Also Bungie are remaining Multiplatform.

More chance of hell freezing than Sony releasing their Single player games Day 1 on PC.

Eh, depends I guess. They want those dollars to come in and I admit, if factions ends up being like The Division as rumored I'm playing that on PC.

wBAEYhX.jpg

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Talk sense will you.

Please explain why they would leave the console market if they went day and date? You said PC is pocket change to them.

Shouldn’t paint yourself into a corner, never say never. Just look at what’s happened in the last year, anything is possible.

Also last of us remake prob hitting shortly after ps5 launch…. A full priced single player game, but I’m sure u got a reason why that doesn’t count as well…

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Please explain why they would leave the console market if they went day and date? You said PC is pocket change to them.

Shouldn’t paint yourself into a corner, never say never. Just look at what’s happened in the last year, anything is possible.

What has happened in the last year?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
You really believe that? No offense but I honestly stopped reading things meant to sell me games since Halo 2. I watch a trailer or two and then zone out.

The people who have some kind of access to it have already confirmed that it's mostly animations. I'm more inclined to believe them then a sales pitch.

You said they lied about it having TLOU PT II gameplay, that is a lie. They never stated that.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
can one of you pc gurus please break down what kind of costs would make up a PC to run this game as shown in the configuration shown?

Like Minimum = 400 £$
Recommended =600 and so on
very keen to know what cost would the ultimate ray tracing rig would cost, i guess you have something like that @VFX_Veteran.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.