Massive Apple VR leak shows real-life images of components ahead of release

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Thats as much as a used car. I can only see businesses as a market for this at that price-point, though obviously they hope it will come down in price over the next decade.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Thats as much as a used car. I can only see businesses as a market for this at that price-point, though obviously they hope it will come down in price over the next decade.
I could care less about them being in VR but it's a good thing because I'm sure thyll be competitive in minimizing the form factor and innovating some what. I mean all the VR players will push eachother to innovate so the more, the merrier.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
A used car in the 90s maybe. :p

Seriously what kind of car can you get for 3 grand these days? I imagine even a Civic with 100k miles goes for plenty more.

Yeah, just did a search for bare bones 2010 Civic with 100k miles, no options, nothing .... 5-6k. And that's for a 13 year old vehicle haha. Anyway. 3k is definitely not impulse buy, and I bet these things aren't even that useful yet, but a lot of people can easily buy them if they wanted them.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Yes, that is the irony lol and what I was thinking as I typed it. You see, I knew you and I understand eachother 🤣
Now Kiss Adventure Time GIF

D

Deleted member 417

lol apple. It'll be middling at best, but touted as having teh bestest heckin techerino that totes justifies paying 5 times market price because it's apple bro.

It's only the same as 15 soy lattes a week and it syncs with your Apple phone and Laptop! (but nothing non-apple) and the walled garden is amazin!

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
$3000? Nah that must be just for the lenses, the plastic frame will cost $999 and the elastic headband strap will be another $499
Plus Apple tax!
Poor Steve Jobs must be rolling over on his grave, not even him made the Apple products that expensive. Tim Cook and his team are delusional.