[Matt Piscatella] Baldur's Gate 3 accounted for 27% of all Steam activity this weekend

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Yeah, sorry about the derail but I will always take any opportunity to hammer the point home that PS exclusives should just stay exclusive.

Are you getting BG3 btw?
I bought it since Early Access like 2 years, played it a little bit. Now I just play it on SD. Some questlines make me questions do they smoke weed to write these shits.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
All these numbers but no sales figures. I know the sales are obviously huge but it includes 3 years of early access. Millions were already sold before that weekend.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Honestly, borh titles are doing incredibly well. For a franchise that left the public consciousness over a decade ago I remain in awe at how popular CS actually is among players.

OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Honestly, borh titles are doing incredibly well. For a franchise that left the public consciousness over a decade ago I remain in awe at how popular CS actually is among players.
I feel the same about world of warcraft

OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Does it play well with a controller? Will it pop off like this on PS5?
Some of the UI is easier to navigate on controller, but precise positioning during battle is a little easier m+kb. Overall it still plays well, I don't think PS5 players will have a problem. Personally I prefer m+kb though

Reactions: Shmunter

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
Does it play well with a controller? Will it pop off like this on PS5?

I would say it even play better with a controller. I was a pc gamer all my life and a big fan of isometric rpgs like Icewind Dale. I can't explain how surprised I was when I connected my Dualsense to the pc and realized how much more I was enjoying the game with a controller.