Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater | Tokyo Game Show 2024 Trailer | Demo Gameplay also up

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
SX1M7YH.png

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Bryank75

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Interesting that they dropped the 3 out of the name. The original game was called Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater. I guess they would have to pay Kojima if the name was the exact same so they dropped the 3.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Interesting that they dropped the 3 out of the name. The original game was called Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater. I guess they would have to pay Kojima if the name was the exact same so they dropped the 3.
maybe just for PR purposes? that people didn't feel that they have missed something, as it is a 3rd game?

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
maybe just for PR purposes? that people didn't feel that they have missed something, as it is a 3rd game?
Doubt it. Kojima got executive producer credits on the original game I believe. He basically has a percentage of ownership but gets nothing now with the slight name change. Rapper Snoop Dogg had to drop the Doggy out of his name so Suge Knight can't continue to make money off of him.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Looking good so far but don't have that much trust in Koonami currently. However, hoping it's a good game for those interested in it.

I don't think I can reply this again and enjoy it

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024

Chronologically MGS3 is the first one being in the 60s and the origin story for Naked Snake, you could argue why it's called MG Solid, but makes sense to start off with this although some might disagree (And also easier to remake one for one than the older titles)

Unfortunate no release date but my guess is they will reveal it after SH2 is out, looks good curious about the Pro enhancements as well.