Microsoft confirms the departure of longtime Halo franchise director Frank O'Connor

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
According to Official Sources from Axios, IGN, Polygon, Stephen Totilo, Microsoft has confirmed Frank O'Connor's departure from Microsoft and 343 Industries.

"We thank Frank for his numerous contributions to the Halo franchise and wish him well going forward," a Microsoft spokesperson reportedly said

Microsoft confirms the departure of longtime Halo franchise director Frank O'Connor, who worked on Master Chief's games for two decades: "We thank Frank for his numerous contributions to the Halo franchise and wish him well going forward."

Corrine Robinson is Frank O' Connor's replacement, someone who has been working at 343 for 13+ years​

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I've seen some zealots argue that it doesn't matter if Halo is mismanaged because they're about to own CoD, lol.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
He did get banned on resetera for racism
Just to be more accurate if you have the post from him getting banned…

Because well Resetera makes everything looks like some type of bad thing… they ban for any reason.

I’m not defending the guy btw just I don’t thrust Era.

Reactions: Zzero

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Just to be more accurate if you have the post from him getting banned…

Because well Resetera makes everything looks like some type of bad thing… they ban for any reason.

I’m not defending the guy btw just I don’t thrust Era.
I don’t. Just saw it posted over there a few times. He probably said something very minor.

• Informative
Reactions: ethomaz

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
JkR was deemed the Anti-Christ over their so yer,