Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 | Xbox Showcase 2024 Trailer

DarkLordOtaku

18 Oct 2024
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Microsoft Flight Simulator still existing and selling well in 2024 is so amazing.

Sim games in general are not really my area of expertise, but it's nice to see fans have been supporting this franchise for so long!

Reactions: KvallyX

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom

Standard Edition70 Aircraft | 150 Airports
Explore the world with our largest Standard Edition fleet of aircraft and take simulation to new heights while pursuing your aviation career within Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024.

Deluxe Edition – 80 Aircraft | 155 Airports

Explore the world with our largest Deluxe Edition fleet of aircraft and take simulation to new heights while pursuing your aviation career within Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024.

Premium Deluxe Edition – 95 Aircraft | 160 Airports

Explore the world with our largest Premium Deluxe Edition fleet of aircraft and take simulation to new heights while pursuing your aviation career within Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024.

Premium Deluxe Edition JUMBO STEELBOOK​

Premium Deluxe Edition Jumbo SteelBook available for pre-order now from select retailers while supplies last. Purchasers will also find a custom pilot’s lanyard connected to a leather-like ID badge holder with a unique digital 5×5 game code (MS Store).

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Jumbo Steelbook Art

Aviator Edition – 125 Aircraft | 160 Airports

Explore the world with our largest fleet of aircraft and take simulation to new heights while pursuing your aviation career within Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024. The Aviator Edition includes everything from the Premium Deluxe Edition plus the entire fleet of 30 Microsoft-published Marketplace aircraft developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator between 2021 and 2024.

Limited Collector’s Edition​

The Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Limited Collector’s Edition is a love letter to our aviation fans and includes the following:

• Antonov An-225 Model Plane from Herpa (1/400) on a hand-crafted and numbered stand
  • Custom Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Flight Bag with 6 unique flight patches to arrange on the bag however you’d like
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Luggage Tag with secure loop
  • Platinum-Looking Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Logo Pin
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Key Art Lithograph
  • Limited Edition Jumbo SteelBook featuring the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024: Aviator Edition which includes everything from the Premium Deluxe Edition plus the entire fleet of 30 Microsoft-published Marketplace aircraft developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator between 2021 and 2024. Purchasers will also find a custom pilot’s lanyard connected to a leather-like ID badge holder with a unique digital 5×5 game code (MS Store).
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Collectible Retail Box
  • Letter from our developer
Limited Quantity Available.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Limited collector's Edition inckludes Antonov an-225 Model and stand, flight bag with 6-patch set, collectivle retail box, instruction sheet, logo pin, flight tags key chain with variable game code, collectible lithograph, and letter to fans

Reactions: Kokoloko

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
MSFS2024_AircraftChart_V3_Final-Updated.png

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Are you a fan of the Flight Simulator franchise? If so, are you excited for the 2024 edition?
It's not a top 10 game of mine, no. I have the 2020 and I am buying the 2024. But it's more of a I want a beer and set my plane on cruise control and fly to a city of my choice kinda game.

I do love taking screenshots in it though! WOW.

• Heart
Reactions: DarkLordOtaku