Microsoft Rewards auto renewal ending for PC gamepass and gamepass ultimate

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
In case someone doesn't read the full tweet they are ending both auto renewal and redemption through microsoft rewards
Confirming does this mean u can no longer use reward points to get a free month? I may need to turn on my xbox once this year

OP
OP
quest4441

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Confirming does this mean u can no longer use reward points to get a free month? I may need to turn on my xbox once this year
There is a lot of confusion which is business as usual with xbox some people have found that there are new rewards at increased points cost for redemption and not sure about auto renewals for these new ones

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
With all these recent moves seems that they are slowly cutting the fat where possible step by step, getting rid of those players who don't pay or paid a little, and making them pay if they want to stay.

Seems that they are getting rid of the artificial subscribers -those who didn't pay or paid a little- to focus on improving their revenue and profitability instead of in misleading vanity metrics, as would be the case of the number of "subscribers" (not very realistic when many of them weren't paying or were paying the full price of the subscription).

Moves like these may reduce the amount of "subscribers", but will highly increase the ARPU of their subscribers.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Lmao @adamsapple Greenberg where is your God now
I feel really sorry for @adamsapple tbh; he probably had thousands of codes and millions of points saved up.

Shame on you Microsoft, His family will starve because of this.

Picture of Adams family, one month after points were taken away

miplftzxhnp11.jpg