Monster Hunter Wilds finally removes gendered armor

9 May 2024

This is a bit unclear. Does this mean only male armor is available? or Male and Female can wear any armor they want. How does it work? I hope we don't have to make the same armor twice just for the fashion.

-Edit-
I hope it is the latter. Long Live Fashion Hunter.

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

This is a bit unclear. Does this mean only male armor is available? or Male and Female can wear any armor the want. How does it work? I hope we don't have to make the same armor twice just for the fashion.
This is a woke/DEI thing, which according to the propaganda is made to make the trans/lgtb/non-binary feel more comfortable by removing male and female references and even body shapes, and making the characters ugly and androgious (normally making more manly body and face proportions / structures for female characters, and making the male characters less overmusculated) and less attractive for heterosexual people and more particularly males. Regarding clothes/armor, means you can put both male and female clothes to the male and female bodies because they don't want to differentiate between male and female.

In case of Capcom they already did it in this way in Street Fighter 6. Or in case of Sony did it in games like Helldivers 2.

In reality, the goal of the globalist western elite behind this social engineering of forcing woke/DEI is to reduce global population by promoting LGTB, specially trans even in kids, because statistically it reduces child birth rate and skyrockets suicides. LGTB causes conflict with muslims, whose that elite is pushing to massively migrate to places like Europe with the idea of making easier that in the long term these western countries support Israel on the disasters they make and will make in nearby muslim regions.

The idea is also to little by little to force self-censorship to the point that people accepts even the most stupid and nonsensical things they want to push without rising any opposition or critical or rebel voices, which stastically comes mainly from males. So this is why they fight the "toxic" masculinity.

Merging ethnicities with massive migrations also try to reduce the national, religious and ethnic identities and further reduces the chances of people to fight for something. So people are easier to control and push into their minds the ideology that elite wants and makes easier the work for their multinational corporations to sell their stuff.

Meanwhile, the families of these elites aren't LGTB and have like half a dozen or a dozen child each.

OP
OP

9 May 2024
This is a woke/DEI thing, which according to the propaganda is made to make the trans/lgtb/non-binary feel more comfortable by removing male and female references and even body shapes, and making the characters ugly and androgious (normally making more manly body and face proportions / structures for female characters, and making the male characters less overmusculated) and less attractive for heterosexual people and more particularly males. Regarding clothes/armor, means you can put both male and female clothes to the male and female bodies because they don't want to differentiate between male and female.

In case of Capcom they already did it in this way in Street Fighter 6. Or in case of Sony did it in games like Helldivers 2.

In reality, the goal of the globalist western elite behind this social engineering of forcing woke/DEI is to reduce global population by promoting LGTB, specially trans even in kids, because statistically it reduces child birth rate and skyrockets suicides. LGTB causes conflict with muslims, whose that elite is pushing to massively migrate to places like Europe with the idea of making easier that in the long term these western countries support Israel on the disasters they make and will make in nearby muslim regions.

The idea is also to little by little to force self-censorship to the point that people accepts even the most stupid and nonsensical things they want to push without rising any opposition or critical or rebel voices, which stastically comes mainly from males. So this is why they fight the "toxic" masculinity.

Merging ethnicities with massive migrations also try to reduce the national, religious and ethnic identities and further reduces the chances of people to fight for something. So people are easier to control and push into their minds the ideology that elite wants and makes easier the work for their multinational corporations to sell their stuff.

Meanwhile, the families of these elites aren't LGTB and have like half a dozen or a dozen child each.

I know that Capcom is in the DEI Kool-aids. I just hope they don't go too far.
I actually like the option to wear any armor I want but if the only armor they have is the male armor then that is just lazy and boring.

Capcom won't change drastically especially in Monster Hunter. The Japanese fan would raise their pitchfork if the only available armor is the male one. (I Hope)

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I know that Capcom is in the DEI Kool-aids. I just hope they don't go too far.
I actually like the option to wear any armor I want but if the only armor they have is the male armor then that is just lazy and boring.

Capcom won't change drastically especial in Monster Hunter. The Japanese fan would raise their pitchfork if the only available armor is the male one. (I Hope)
I assume they'll do in MHW something like in SF6: a character editor to make your hunter as you prefer. And then all single version (no male/female) of the armor parts would adapt to all these body shapes.

And if not like in Helldivers 2: act as if male and female don't exist and allow to choose between two androginous body types, one slimmer and other one pretty jacked. Plus again one single version of each armor that adapts to both body types, and in all cases armors are designed to hide the body differences between males and females (like having boobs, less distance between shoulders, smaller waist and bigger for females, creating the curves) and also hiding facial estructure differences putting always helmets to all playable characters.

I prefer the first option because it allows all players to create the body type they want with shapes and also skin and haid color.

Last edited:

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Personally, regardless of if im playing as a male or female, if I find an armor set that I want to wear and even more so if it has great stats/perks, I should be able to do so. I don't want to be limited in the armor I can or can't wear.

Reactions: TrishaCat

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024

damn, to combat the lgbt you did become the lgpt huh? anyway, his is the old "you control the buttons you press" issue

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Male and Female can wear any armor they want?

yeah, this is the case, you can also mix male and female armor pieces to build the look you want

-Edit-
I hope it is the latter. Long Live Fashion Hunter.

long live indeed, im laughing on how this topic is filtering the tourists lmao, grummz and a lot of cultural warriors got kicked around by the community on twitter and reddit, this feature has been asked for so long

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
damn, to combat the lgbt you did become the lgpt huh? anyway, his is the old "you control the buttons you press" issue
If you don't like long texts, leave the gaming forums and go to Twitter instead. Or to simply shut up and don't insult who make long texts.

And well, to read books / long texts is good for the IQ and knowledge, so people who fallls short there should be thankful of getting long texts instead of complaining about them.

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
If you don't like long texts, leave the gaming forums and go to Twitter instead. Or to simply shut up and don't insult who make long texts.

And well, to read books / long texts is good for the IQ and knowledge, so people who fallls short there should be thankful of getting long texts instead of complaining about them.

oh dont worry, I read your entire text, my IQ is glowing so much that you can see it from the space after your weird conspiracy meltdown about DEI, androginy, heterossexual persecution, globalist western domination, censorship, the bads of migration and mass-mind control bc of huh....... monster hunter allowing people characters wear male and female armor

thank you for upgrading my brain, and sorry for not joining your circle jerk about the end of the world bc games doesnt catter to your fantasies anymore :(

Reactions: Yurinka

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024

deranged
its just a removing of gender locked armor so now anyone can wear anything
which is BASED LONG LIVE FREEDOM
LET ME MAKE GUYS KAWAII

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
deranged
its just a removing of gender locked armor so now anyone can wear anything
which is BASED LONG LIVE FREEDOM
LET ME MAKE GUYS KAWAII

i swear to god, the tourists cant help embarrassing themselves with this, we can finally put a cute helmet on my female character with a big chunky baddass looking plate on her torso now

Reactions: TrishaCat

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Capcom and Namco are all in DEI.

Miyazaki and Kojima are our last lines of Defence lol

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
I assume they'll do in MHW something like in SF6: a character editor to make your hunter as you prefer. And then all single version (no male/female) of the armor parts would adapt to all these body shapes.

And if not like in Helldivers 2: act as if male and female don't exist and allow to choose between two androginous body types, one slimmer and other one pretty jacked. Plus again one single version of each armor that adapts to both body types, and in all cases armors are designed to hide the body differences between males and females (like having boobs, less distance between shoulders, smaller waist and bigger for females, creating the curves) and also hiding facial estructure differences putting always helmets to all playable characters.

I prefer the first option because it allows all players to create the body type they want with shapes and also skin and haid color.

Wait, you assume? 🤨 dude... you had so much to say that I tought you were updated to the topics, its been 10 days since Capcom explained what are they doing with this, not that tourists would know I guess, but allow me to educate yourself then!! Both of your assumptions are just wrong!

There are still male and female armors, and well, genders still exist, no androginous body either! You just have access to all armor pieces, mixing and matching them however you want from the menu, like this:

agn7dJM4WHabSLjcuYVz3h-650-80.jpg.webp

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Wait, you assume? 🤨 dude... you had so much to say that I tought you were updated to the topics, its been 10 days since Capcom explained what are they doing with this, not that tourists would know I guess, but allow me to educate yourself then!! Both of your assumptions are just wrong!

There are still male and female armors, and well, genders still exist, no androginous body either! You just have access to all armor pieces, mixing and matching them however you want from the menu, like this:

agn7dJM4WHabSLjcuYVz3h-650-80.jpg.webp
Nice to hear. I just saw the thread and articles titles and part of the the text of the article. Other than that, I saw many gameplays and interviews (I'm watching live the Capcom PAX panel now btw) but never saw one where they explained the armor things or saw related gameplay. So I had no idea how they were going to implement it, I was just guessing like other people in the thread.

Last edited: