Mortal Kombat 1: Megan Fox confirmed as Nitara

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
Cringe. It's so lame when they get Hollywood "stars" and they just use their normal voice. No effort whatsoever.
Just like when Kojima got Jack Bauer to do Snake. Terrible. At least he actually has talent though. Not that he bothered to use it.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Megan Fox says she is a long time fan of the series and will star as Nitara, a vampire / bat hybrid character in MK1.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
Seeing this, and other stuff like Johnny Cage Van Dam, I'm sat here wondering why not re-get Carey for Shang? His performance in Aftermath was fantastic

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
I dislike the kameo and towers off screen projectiles from other games, but I'm surprised they don't use the that aspect for pairing specific characters in their new lore reshaping. Noob/Saibot, Nitara/Scarlette, Ferra/Tore, perhaps Fujin/Smoke for wind and smoke, or Rain, SZ to cover water/ice mechanics together? Shang/Ermac soul repository, male and female Chameleon, Reptile and invisible actual Reptile fighter, introduce Tiamut. You have Goro, Kintaro, Sheva all as Shokans, and Divora/Kollector adding to the extra arms character archetype overall.