Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Last edited:

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
  • Mortal Kombat 1 introduces the Jean-Claude Van Damme skin for Johnny Cage, adding excitement for players eagerly awaiting the game's release.
  • The skin, which resembles Van Damme's look in Bloodsport, was revealed during an interview with Ed Boon on the YouTube channel First We Feast's Hot One program.
  • The inclusion of Van Damme's skin adds to the anticipation of what characters and skins Mortal Kombat 1 will offer.

mortal-kombat-1-reveals-jean-claude-van-damme-skin-for-johnny-cage-1.jpg

Screenshot-2023-09-07-134121.png
]
jean-claude-van-damme-johnny-cage-mk1.jpg

Van-Damme-Mortal-Kombat.jpg

As well as finally revealing the Jean-Claude Van Damme skin for Mortal Kombat 1, Ed Boon talked about various subjects such as the narrative in fighting games, and his beginnings with the original Mortal Kombat. Boon says that only four people worked on what would become one of the most influential fighting games of all time. Decades later, the co-creator of Mortal Kombat reveals that hundreds of people are working on Mortal Kombat 1, and talks about how advances in technology have made it possible to create an even more elaborate game.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Always loved his movies so this cross over is dope to me.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Posted already yesterday.

@TubzGaming please merge, thanks.
Threads Merged

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I think this is dumb because despite this idea giving Ed Boon a hard on 30 years ago, I don't associate Van Damme with Johnny Cage, I associate him with Guile.

They should have used the likeness of the Cage actor from the original MK movie, like they did with Tsung.