Most of Spider-man 2 is trash

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Sorry for the clickbait. I love the webswinging. A lot. But a large percentage of this game is brain dead boring ass non-spiderman shit and I want old game design back

1701083168223178.jpg

Screenshot-2023-11-27-at-10-06-55-AM.png

Spider-man games used to know the score. No Peter Parker sections. No Mary Jane gameplay. Delivering pizza side missions. Getting balloons back for kids. Cinematics were mercifully short and skippable.

Why is game design like this now. I hated a large percentage of the content I was forced to play to complete the game and have all the unlocks. Would have legitimately paid for DLC that just gave me all the unlocks and let me swing around.

Reactions: Falcs

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
No one really cares about how you feel unfortunately. You bought the game, and played it, enjoy complaining i guess.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
This is straying into political discourse, so it will be moved to the archive soon.

All I will say is that some of the side missions did feel redundant and pointless and took me out of the fantasy of being Spider-man.

The game isn't perfect but I still enjoyed it immensely and some of the side quests, particularly later are really great and memorable... emotional even.