Ms. Marvel Season Finale!!! - OMG Spoilers Inside

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022
kamala.jpg

Really hoping no one that hasn't seen the show comes in here but I have to talk about that ending.

First off! The X-Men music omg I got chills it was so perfectly done. Imagine Kamala with Wolverine.
Ms-Marvel-Wolverine-Logan-selfie.jpg
This has been one of the best MCU entries in a while!
It had everything, an amazing diverse cast, incredible writing, and some of the best scenes in the MCU. And my girl looks fire in that costume! If you haven't seen it and your in this thread then you need to go and watch it nowwwwwwww.
Then did you all notice what happened with Captain Marvel?! I think they're doing the quantum bands like Captain Marvel and Rick Jones where the two are switching places.
I am so so excited. If you've seen it, what was your favorite part of the series?

Last edited by a moderator:

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Couldn’t really get into this show even though i watched all the eps up to the last one. Thanks for saving me the trouble and just posting the post credit stuff lol

This and moon knight have been the only two marvel things i have not finished

• sad
Reactions: EbonyRainbow

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
kamala.jpg

Really hoping no one that hasn't seen the show comes in here but I have to talk about that ending.

First off! The X-Men music omg I got chills it was so perfectly done. Imagine Kamala with Wolverine.
Ms-Marvel-Wolverine-Logan-selfie.jpg
This has been one of the best MCU entries in a while!
It had everything, an amazing diverse cast, incredible writing, and some of the best scenes in the MCU. And my girl looks fire in that costume! If you haven't seen it and your in this thread then you need to go and watch it nowwwwwwww.
Then did you all notice what happened with Captain Marvel?! I think they're doing the quantum bands like Captain Marvel and Rick Jones where the two are switching places.
I am so so excited. If you've seen it, what was your favorite part of the series?
Hmm, need to take a look at it. Just finished Moon Knight and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, needed me something :)

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I actually did not enjoy MS Marvel that much, but to be fair I quit following the 2nd episode. I'll try and continue watching shortly.

• sad

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
They nailed her costume, the family stuff was well done. I think as a scott pilgrim type of show for kids it works.

Its just the writing for the change in Power origin to me feels a little off.

Also the editing i felt was all over the place specific to episode 4.

So far in terms of performance and originality, i think MOONKNIGHT is the bar to beat.

• brain