NateTheHate: Fable is releasing in 2025, Banjoe Kazooie Game in the works, Next ID software Game is a Estabilished IP

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
NateTheDrake (Video Game Leaker) has thrown new rumors into the mix;

He says id software's next game is an established IP:

LYSiIoI.png

On the Banjo-Kazooie Project as well as hearing that Fable is 2025:

He also clarifies that the rework of the Banjo-Kazooie project sounds like its for the better:

5DwWZnh.png

OG25ZZO.png

For Contraband Nate says he heard chatter it might make this year but doesn't have faith in it:

NHYzdqG.png

Source

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I want Fable to be good. I loved the OG trilogy. Don't lose what made the game great.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
NateTheDrake (Video Game Leaker) has thrown new rumors into the mix;

He says id software's next game is an established IP:

LYSiIoI.png

On the Banjo-Kazooie Project as well as hearing that Fable is 2025:

He also clarifies that the rework of the Banjo-Kazooie project sounds like its for the better:

5DwWZnh.png

OG25ZZO.png

For Contraband Nate says he heard chatter it might make this year but doesn't have faith in it:

NHYzdqG.png

Source
Finally, we hear something about Fable. It's been so damn long.

Reactions: KvallyX

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Would love to see Id Software work on a new Prey game as im not into Doom or Quake. Hyped for Fable and will be very happy if it releases in 2025. Looking forward to seeing the Banjo remake. Hoping it's like Ratchet 2016. Not expecting Contraband this year whatsoever. Will be shocked if it releases in 2024. I am expecting a gameplay trailer though at the Xbox showcase in June.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Well I could have told you two of those and guessed Fable. The guy's still a fucking hack who gets most of his Nintendo news wrong.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I could see Contraband being my shit (next gen Just Cause 2).

Banjo nobody's asking for

Fable also nobody's asking for

I would like to play a new ID game.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
iD is the only dev they have that’s actually good. Losing doom hurts still 😔

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
Has anyone noticed with Xbox all they ever have is rumours of games coming, there's never any games coming it's just rumours of games coming. While Xbox has rumours, Nintendo and PlayStation actually have games. Imagine having the Banjoe IP for so long and only produced one game (those handheld games don't count).

Last edited:
Reactions: Diah

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It's really not a loss, by which I mean I agree iD is great, but disagree that they're somehow going to be able to keep their games off PS5

Sure, I agree that is now on the table too. I generally boycott Microsoft products but … I would want to buy the next doom from id if it got a full multiplatform release.