Naughty Dog's next big game: "I know fans really want The Last of Us: Part 3, I hear about it all the time[...]. The decision has already been made

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
It’s come to my attention that naughty dog is directly working on the actual PC port of TLOU.

Wtf? Doesn’t Sony have porting stufios to free up the talent for actual game design.

Disgraceful

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
It’s come to my attention that naughty dog is directly working on the actual PC port of TLOU.

Wtf? Doesn’t Sony have porting stufios to free up the talent for actual game design.

Disgraceful

They are working with Iron galaxy.

Sony have one pc port studio, theres only so many games they can work on at once.

One eyed jacks

10 Feb 2023

Disgraceful
I highly doubt the whole of ND is working on a pc port. Especially since we did just get TLOU1 on PS5 not long ago

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
They are working with Iron galaxy.

Sony have one pc port studio, theres only so many games they can work on at once.

I highly doubt the whole of ND is working on a pc port. Especially since we did just get TLOU1 on PS5 not long ago

Whatever the scale may be, any distraction for such pursuits taking away from the core mission is simply shite. I do not condone, nor support such actions. So it shall be written, so it shall be done.

One eyed jacks

10 Feb 2023
Whatever the scale may be, any distraction for such pursuits taking away from the core mission is simply shite. I do not condone, nor support such actions. So it shall be written, so it shall be done.
If it was up to me I’d say screw pc ports.. not worth the hassle compared to the sales and snobbish community. As long as they never do day and date that will keep the distraction at a minimum or at least stop the development from having to factor in another platform.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I actually think there were far more set pieces and big moments in TLOU2

Abby meeting lev and yara and running through the woods.

Jesse and Ellie escaping from WLF in the car

seraphites ambushing WLF

Sky bridge

Rat king

Boss fight between ellie and abby

Tommy sniper stage

Etc.
Hmmm I dunno, it didnt feel it at the time. The jesse Ellie car escape felt medicore compared to some of the stuff in TLOU1.
Also moments like Henry and his brother, David the pedo, the hunters, felt more like an epic journey.
I love both either way.
The bridge with Tommy and Island escape really were really awesome though

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Your CONCERN is noted.

More chicken little shit from the "The sky is falling" crowd. Yay.