New PlayStation Studios collectible figures from Spin Master, launching this August

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It's nice to see they start to release this kind of merchandising. But it would be nice to add more and better photos of the figures in the shop.

I'd love to see figures of Nathan Drake, Parappa, Kat and ships from Wipeout.

Reactions: Umar and Kokoloko

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Good move in the right direction but I'm worried about the quality.

I'll wait to hear what they're like.

Reactions: Umar

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Looks like more elaborate versions of those Totaku figures.
Also, I wish they would have continued making more Stubbins (I know those are Plushies, but still).

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
It's nice to see they start to release this kind of merchandising. But it would be nice to add more and better photos of the figures in the shop.

I'd love to see figures of Nathan Drake, Parappa, Kat and ships from Wipeout.
Yuh it’s something they should’ve been doing. PS merchandise/toys/merch is heavily lacking.

Aswell as lacking customized PS plates. FF7 Reborn & GOW Ragnarok should’ve had plates. Hopefully we get translucent yellow death stranding PS5 plates that would go crazy aswell as GOT2, Horizon online & more in 2025

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yuh it’s something they should’ve been doing. PS merchandise/toys/merch is heavily lacking.

Aswell as lacking customized PS plates. FF7 Reborn & GOW Ragnarok should’ve had plates. Hopefully we get translucent yellow death stranding PS5 plates that would go crazy aswell as GOT2, Horizon online & more in 2025
Yes, plates are just some cheap plastic, so to make new ones shouldn't take a lot of resources and they could easily get a profit with any unit sold, even if they only sell a few units.

A little extra revenue/profit is better than nothing.