GPaqlkoasAAwvYh

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: 2spooky5me

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Gina Gershon as Mad Moxxi? The actress is 62 years old.

So we have 55 year-old Cate Blanchet posing as Lilith, 65 year-old Jamie Lee Curtis as Patricia Tannis and 62 year-old Gina Gershon as Mad Moxxi.

Borderlands Movie Set Photos Show Cate Blanchett As Lilith Borderlands Movie Set Photos Show Cate Blanchett As Lilith

Jamie Lee Curtis reveals Eli Roth's Borderlands movie details Jamie Lee Curtis reveals Eli Roth's Borderlands movie details

Borderlands Movie: Every Major Character That Has Been Cast So Far (& Who  Will Portray Them) Borderlands Movie: Every Major Character That Has Been Cast So Far (& Who  Will Portray Them)

What the hell is wrong with this movie's casting director? Is this a new form of political activism that I'm not aware of?
Is this like trying to pass Joe Biden as a young lad, so they'll now have to put old actors playing younger characters?

Commander Knoxx was a white guy.. until he transitioned to brown woman.. so brave 😂

Apparently that's his daughter.

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Gina Gershon as Mad Moxxi? The actress is 62 years old.

So we have 55 year-old Cate Blanchet posing as Lilith, 65 year-old Jamie Lee Curtis as Patricia Tannis and 62 year-old Gina Gershon as Mad Moxxi.

Borderlands Movie Set Photos Show Cate Blanchett As Lilith Borderlands Movie Set Photos Show Cate Blanchett As Lilith

Jamie Lee Curtis reveals Eli Roth's Borderlands movie details's Borderlands movie details Jamie Lee Curtis reveals Eli Roth's Borderlands movie details's Borderlands movie details

Borderlands Movie: Every Major Character That Has Been Cast So Far (& Who  Will Portray Them) Borderlands Movie: Every Major Character That Has Been Cast So Far (& Who  Will Portray Them)

What the hell is wrong with this movie's casting director? Is this a new form of political activism that I'm not aware of?
Is this like trying to pass Joe Biden as a young lad, so they'll now have to put old actors playing younger characters?

Apparently that's his daughter.
Borderlands "The Goldern Years"

And when I say "golden @JAHGamer that means old not Showers ffs