New rumours of RE9

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
An insider on reddit discusses RE9

1. Jill Valentine will have an important role with Chris Redfield
  2. The history of RE9 will be the longest in the franchise
  3. RE9 will be the last numbered opus for the franchise, developer will focus on spin off or reveal
  4. According to him, the history of RE9 would be at 50% of it development, which would announce a revelation at the end of 2024, which would leave room of a remake of an opus in 2024

Attention this is curently just rumous !

RE9

FB_IMG_1697156087936.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Interesting, I trust Capcom to deliver, they have been nothing but quality apart from that odd miss... Exoprimal.

Still playing RE4 Remake and know many others are too. SF6 too...

Reactions: Box

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
RE9 will be the last numbered opus for the franchise, developer will focus on spin off or reveal
According to him, the history of RE9 would be at 50% of it development, which would announce a revelation at the end of 2024, which would leave room of a remake of an opus in 2024
Another fake Resident Evil 9 rumor.

Resident Evil is Capcom's best selling series and is selling better than ever, mostly their mainline numbered series and their remakes. Capcom is a company, so they won't be stupid and they will continue milking the mainline RE games, I think it's totally impossible that this would be the last numbered game.

Also, the story at 50% would mean to be being in very early preproduction, which doesn't make sense considering previous RE releases and the fact that Capcom works in multiple RE games at the same time. Also, if it would mean the game would be around 5-6 years away from release, so Capcom wouldn't announce the game that early (next year).

As I remember in the leaked Capcom roadmap there wasn't any Resident Evil remake that would match with a 2024 release even if ignoring covid delays.

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Another fake Resident Evil rumor.
Werent you saying the same thing about RE8 having werewolf and witches back then so

Calm Down Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Another fake Resident Evil 9 rumor.

Resident Evil is Capcom's best selling series and is selling better than ever, mostly their mainline numbered series and their remakes. Capcom is a company, so they won't be stupid and they will continue milking the mainline RE games, I think it's totally impossible that this would be the last numbered game.

Also, the story at 50% would mean to be being in very early preproduction, which doesn't make sense considering previous RE releases and the fact that Capcom works in multiple RE games at the same time. Also, if it would mean the game would be around 5-6 years away from release, so Capcom wouldn't announce the game that early (next year).

As I remember in the leaked Capcom roadmap there wasn't any Resident Evil remake that would match with a 2024 release even if ignoring covid delays.

The guy that knows fuck all keeps calling everything a fake, like the "fake" nvidia leak that has been consistently correct. Absolute clown.

Werent you saying the same thing about RE8 having werewolf and witches back then so

Calm Down Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty likely yes

Yep, you're a fraud that's consistently WRONG.

• haha
Reactions: Airbus