New Tekken 8 Info to probably drop this weekend.

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
Tekken World Tour Starts tommorow,

for those who want to follow the event:

Fn_H6xZX0AIPbxW

Last edited:

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
Awesome, very hyped for the next Tekken game. It's definitely my favorite fighter from a gameplay point of view and probably has my favorite characters too.
Jin Kazama Dark GIF by BANDAI NAMCO
Meh, I was disappointed when the actual game didn't end up looking like the announcement footage they did :( I was hoping would finally push next-gen visuals for a Fighting Game and it doesn't. SF6 looks better and that's a cross-gen game and Tekken 8 is not.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Meh, I was disappointed when the actual game didn't end up looking like the announcement footage they did :( I was hoping would finally push next-gen visuals for a Fighting Game and it doesn't. SF6 looks better and that's a cross-gen game and Tekken 8 is not.

Well, I hope the final product lives up to the hype.... there is still some time.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
That's why i don't get this "Sub service are the future", already barely have time to play games i want to play, let alone those subscription service games i'm not really interested in.
Yeah a service like tht becomes filler for me and I don't play most of those games. Even with psplus premium I don't play most of them.

Reactions: SSfox